OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Got Tampa on the front-end of a three-team parlay. With Pens and Winnipeg. Still think Lightning win G2 but need a goal before end of second period. Didn’t touch but also got Sharks over Vegas tonight.

Edit:
Boy, was I wrong. Eberle's back-handed goal to take the lead was sick. Thought Murray would outplay Lehner.

Bobrovsky has been a different man in net since the end of the first period in G1. Wall out there for Columbus tonight. Riley Nash had a snipe to put the game on ice. Kuch just earned himself a suspension with that dirty hit late. Tampa was hitting post a crazy amount of times, especially Stammer.

Last edited:
Jesus did he get injured? 6:39 TOI i glanced at the box score and said who tf is Aaron dell? :lol:

Game was 3-0 and then they call that weak as **** penalty against Miller. Completely changed the game. I've seen 10 year olds cross check each other harder. Game management at it's finest.

they're killing Miller for that play right now. i didn't think it was that bad either, especially this time of year

would have never guessed that the blues would be up 2-0 and heading home v the Jets 4 months ago...same with Colombus (3 days ago). playoffs been EXTRA crazy so far

would have never guessed that the blues would be up 2-0 and heading home v the Jets 4 months ago...same with Colombus (3 days ago). playoffs been EXTRA crazy so far

No one saw this coming four months ago. Since then the Blues were the best team in the league though. I had/have them winning this in 6 and coming out of the west.

DeBoer crying about that interference call after the game already swung on a weak *** cross check call :rofl:

the Sharks and their *****ing about calls is too much sometimes, man. always acting like they're not getting gifted calls just the same

Parlay got crushed last night but I'm doubling down. Got our Bs evening up the series tonight, Flames beating Avs again, Preds over Stars in G2 and Caps over 'Canes.

Got Pens Sunday in G3 and Tampa winning both in Columbus.

Back
Top Bottom