OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Theyre fun as hell to watch tho, create a team jerseys and all. The most generic uniforms, straight outta nhl 98. Curious to see Seattle

first one we have so far for seattle that they had since the reveal of the team

Kraken Jersey

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce What are these rumblings about Crosby to the B's? Any merit?

:wow:

outside of the chemistry he had with bergeron and marchand for team canada, i don't see it happening. it would obviously be AWESOME, but i can't see it happening :lol:

we really do need a top line wing to play with Krejci though. we need SOMETHING badly. NOT another a bottom six guy (and not even just a top 6). needs to be a top line forward

Last edited:
Man Crosby gonna retire a penguin. Doubt he gets moved. Him and Ovie gonna finish with the same team.

I got pens making the playoffs too despite the shenanigans

I mean I get the argument that if Gretzky was traded anyone can

with that said, if Sid gets traded ownership needs to sell the team in shame and/or contract the penguins

TSN mentioned Colorado rather than Boston last night.

As someone who was 100% behind the Canucks keeping the Sedins at a cost of their short-term future, I feel like loyalty to players who have done so much for a franchise (and Crosby is on a different level obviously) is important to your fanbase and prospective free agents.

Everyone screams winning and metrics, but there are other things that go into making a "good" franchise.

im sure the hardcore Avs fans might not appreciate the nod to the Nordiques, but i think it's cool as hell. i know the Canes fans didnt all love the Whale being the focus

I would think the casual fan would have more of a problem than the hardcore fan. I always feel like the hardcore fans usually respect the history.

these are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

im sure the hardcore Avs fans might not appreciate the nod to the Nordiques, but i think it's cool as hell. i know the Canes fans didnt all love the Whale being the focus

They should get a team back. Wouldve put 1 there before Seattle. Move the yotes there

Love those Avs jerseys. The backdrop for that setup in Tahoe too :pimp:

Games are definitely gonna end up getting pushed back later in the day though. Gonna get someone killed if they play at 2 PM/1PM with that glare coming off the ice during the game.

I would think the casual fan would have more of a problem than the hardcore fan. I always feel like the hardcore fans usually respect the history.

maybe in canada :lol:

nah you're right...i would think they'd respect it as well. reading hurricanes twitter when the retro was unveiled, people felt dedicating the main logo to the old town team was too far. i dig it though

Tahoe is a beautiful backdrop for a hockey game but the lights on a crane on the side of the rink sticks out like a sore thumb. It’s outside and sunny why do you need lights? :lol:

Tahoe is one of the sunniest places in the country. Game was never gonna be safe during the day time.

Back
Top Bottom