OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

^thats pretty standard for top rookies. it'll shoot up if he ends up playing big NHL minutes.

Originally Posted by Physicx

^
laugh.gif

anyways, tampa's new jerseys are AWFUL

ill prolly just pick up some of the old ones cause they are/they will be on sale
Really?   I kinda like them.  Though I wish they had a black alternate jersey as well.  
Nashville went a little OD on the details there, piano collar was a bit unnecessary.  The guitar strings on the numbers are a nice tough. 

Just read that patrick kane broke his wrist....6-8 week recovery. Only a matter of time before some drunken photos surface of kane and we get the reason why he's hurt. JK....kimda LOL

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just read that patrick kane broke his wrist....6-8 week recovery. Only a matter of time before some drunken photos surface of kane and we get the reason why he's hurt. JK....kimda LOL

no your not
laugh.gif

my buddy was playing for the chicago steel for a while and he said Kane and Towes would get smashed and run train on every %$@@ in Chi every night

Originally Posted by bjm5295

^thats pretty standard for top rookies. it'll shoot up if he ends up playing big NHL minutes.

k. Yeah but it won't because he has ZERO bonuses like every other top pick. He said he didn't need them since no other Devils player had ever had performance bonuses. So his salary is 925k regardless of whether or not he scores 75 goals. Lou worked this to the core. There is no bonus cushion this year and any performance bonuses would automatically be added to his cap hit.

yeah he just gets a signing bonus, but no performance bonuses. love it when rookies are like this, no demand, just prove themselves first :] UNLIKE YOU TIM ERIXON GO TO HELL BRO

maybe its not so much that i dislike the new ones, its that i reaaaally loved the ones from last season. the "bolts" ones was kinda bleh tho

maybe itll grow on me but in the meantime ill snag a st louis in black and a stamkos/lecavalier in white

in regards to rookie contracts i was reading that taylor hall *%+%%$ himself out of like potentially 2 million in bonuses cause he decided to fight that one time and got injured. idiot
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I like the Lightning & Predators new jerseys. I'd never wear one, but they aren't bad. I for one am a fan of the detail Nashville put into their new sweater.

Who was that player on the Jackets, who fought too and got a shoulder injury? brassard? I wonder if he lost anything.

laugh.gif

Any of you guys ever upload NHL gameplay to the EA servers? How do you access your videos?

"this time it aint the po-lice _ you feel me, ahaaaha"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as for the jackets....dunno, dont pay attention to those dudes
laugh.gif

and i havent played nhl 11 in fooorever. since the psn debacle ive touched it maybe once

dude is a weirdo.
Granlund had a sick goal too that same day. both dudes making the goalies look stupid.
My bandwagon team Islanders, love their prospects. One day - Nino- Strome-Kabanov :]

Originally Posted by sosly

Who was that player on the Jackets, who fought too and got a shoulder injury? brassard? I wonder if he lost anything.
Yeah it was Derick Brassard of the Blue Jackets...... He was sticking up for a teammate and fought Neal and separated his shoulder badly and was done for the season.

Eklund is the least reliable "source" around. He for weeks was saying the Devils and Flames were working a deal that was J Bow for Parise.forgetting about bow ridiculous that is, it wound up being PL3 for a 5th round pick. Dude is a straight up clown and he is ALWAYS wrong.

yeah Eklund gets some trades here and there. I would have loved that Jbo for Parise though :tongue:

Eklund is a fraud... He just makes up $&$& to get hits on his website... Notice how most of his rumors involve teams like the Leafs, Habs, Flyers, etc.

bjm...you lock down your seats for next year? just got off the phone with my account rep. had to move back 6 rows and to a different section. kinda sucks, although i like the section more. i only have half season though and i believe you have full, so was wondering if you got your seats (or upgraded) or if you had to move somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom