OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

This game serves as an example as to why I think the Red Wings can take the Hawks to the Brink and even win the series.

Babcock has these boys playing fantastic.

Dats, I really wish i could have a fraction of his skill.. And not even offensively, dude literally pickpockets cats like its nothing. Like HOW!? So effortless.

Z, Quiet as they come but so damn good.
nice answer from the wings today...we might have a series on our hands
I agree.
laugh.gif
 @ anyone saying Chicago has a bye this round. I expect this thing to go 6 or 7.

LETS GOOO WINGS THEY CANT HOLD US!!! :smh: AT YOU CLOWNS WHO LAUGHED WHEN I SAID FILPULA AND FRANZEN WOULD SCORE HAHAHA

Fire and blood.

Torts basically said Hags is a good hockey player but awful on the PP. Even joked about asking Hagelin why he's so bad on PP.

Charismatic interview/press conference from Torts, for a change. Humor and brutal honesty assessing his team.

Valar Morghulis.

The Sharks have had trouble scoring this season and it doesn't help that Quick is amazing in goal.

The Sharks have had trouble scoring this season and it doesn't help that Quick is amazing in goal.
Sharks are playing real well. But LA will probably win the game on some garbage chance with they way things are going tonight. Quick is TOO good

The trio of kids from this WC and WJC team (Galchenyuk, Trouba, Gibson) are all going to be stars in the league. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom