OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

^^if hes dealt somewhere where hell get 40 mins of burn a game and touches..I can see bledsoe earning a near max deal in a contract yr. 18ppg/8apg/2 stls

I had to deal with that terrible Boston accent all day on the golf course yesterday.
mean.gif
  Dude was always saying how far over "Pah" he was on each hole.

I went to school in NH. Every time someone was from mass, they would be like, just right outside Boston. Until you ask them exactly and they are like, well 45 minutes outside. That was always funny calling them out.

I went to school in NH. Every time someone was from mass, they would be like, just right outside Boston. Until you ask them exactly and they are like, well 45 minutes outside. That was always funny calling them out.

:lol: i would say the same thing. unless i knew the person was from NE...then i would say worcester. only because no outside of NE has heard of worcester, and then you have to explain where it is. easier to just say outside of boston for non locals.

but you being from NH...it's definitely ridiculous to say that :lol:

I dont know if its cause im in a ****** mood already but to hell with this series. to hell with the Bruins . to hell with the Hawks.

Yeah, screw them all. :lol:

Didn't watch a ton tonight but I see Tuuka doing what he does to great offensive teams

Rask :smokin....Bruins go from Tim Thomas to him, and have Subban in the pipeline.

Flyers get a young goalie from Russia for a song and trade him away after a solid season and he goes on to win the Vezina on the friggin Blue Jackets Love it.

I watched this entire game. I cant like either team ,so everything that happens makes me angry.

It cant be healthy to have this much hate.

Back
Top Bottom