OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Crawford dropping fbombs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy how many people went to the parade. :wow:

i guess from now on, every cup winning goalie has to get wasted and drop f-bombs at the parade/rally :lol:

We could have history tomorrow, first black player taken #1 overall in the NHL draft :smokin though I heard the Avs might not take Jones...he's actually from Denver too, no?

horton not returning to boston |I

seguin's name being dangled by boston to move up in the draft. im OK with listening to offers for seguin, but i'm not sure how i feel about a pick or picks in return. would want someone ready to contribute, not just play.

We could have history tomorrow, first black player taken #1 overall in the NHL draft
smokin.gif
though I heard the Avs might not take Jones...he's actually from Denver too, no?
Yeah though I'm thinking they say they will take Mackinnon over Jones to bait the Panthers into trading for the top pick. I really hope the Panthers stay put. I'm good with either player. 

Crazy rumor that Bobby Ryan and a 1st would be headed to Detroit for Tatar, Almquist, Lashoff and a 3rd... We shall see

Sounds like there's gonna be a lot of wheeling and dealing today, hope Holmgren doesn't **** us smh

Pierre LeBrun Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 44m

Caps will talk to Ribeiro camp once more but all signs point to center likely headed to UFA market

After going years w/o having a legit 2C and finally acquiring one, we're about to lose him.

This will ONLY make sense if they are going to sign Vinny Lecavalier.

If not, then I really have no clue what George McPhee is trying to do.

He better get real serious about fielding a cup contender. 10 years from now we're going to look back and shake our heads at the years wasted in Ovechkin's career.

I hope the Caps make some major moves this offseason.

Carolina supposedly has several offers on the table for #5 overall...have to think Flyers are involved heard about us offering Coburn and a later pick for #5, and it lets us keep our 11...I dunno though bc out d corps is THIN

EDIT: Now I'm seeing we are offering him to EDM for Paajarvi and a couple seconds, which would be a good haul...MP is good at both ends and think he could blossom with consistent pt

Last edited:
people seem to think drafting a defensman with a top pick is riskier than a forward.

Not sure I buy it. >D

I still take jones.

Back
Top Bottom