OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I like the Ference and Boyd Gordon signings by Edmonton today. Gives us some much needed grit (and a dude that everyone absolutely hates :lol: :pimp:)

Dunno how I feel about the Jason Labarbera signing. Need more than Dubnyk as the no. 1

I like the Ference and Boyd Gordon signings by Edmonton today. Gives us some much needed grit (and a dude that everyone absolutely hates :lol: :pimp:)

you're going to love the way ference plays. he has his "oh ****" moments, but overall, he plays tough and sound. i loved him in boston. he also shows a good understanding of when to jump up into a play or an odd man rush.

horton for 7 years with colombus :wow:

Tweets from Lebrun:

Clowe deal in New Jersey: 5 years, $4.85 M per year

Whoa...

Pittsburgh has signed Rob Scuderi

GREAT signing for Pittsburgh.

*edit*

Nathan Horton out until December due to shoulder surgery....

Last edited:
damn, scuds back to PIT. now the ellerby resigning makes sense. scuds was big time for our cup run last year, sad to see him go.

Best of luck to Horty and Ference with their new clubs.

Oh, you too, Seguin.

Clowe isn't worth close to $5m-per IMO.

Scuderi back to Pitt *sigh*

Wish him the best, there was no way LA was offering anywhere close to what Pit gave him.

bruins fans...thoughts on brad boyes? we need a RW and dude is older but he can play a role on our team. wouldn't hate signing him as long as it wasn't anything ridiculous
't

Last edited:
I like Alfie coming to Detroit...Should help with a pretty bad PP... Like that Dats or Hank will get a shooter on their line... If they can get Stephen Weiss for their 2nd line I would not be too upset with the offseason... He is an upgrade to Fillpula who can be great but is soft and seems to have run his course in Detroit... If the D can get a little better and having a year without Lidstrom should make them realize how they have to play, I think they are back to being a contender... Should be a younger team next year too but with some very skilled kids coming up... The Kindl signing was a steal... He is going to become a pretty good defencemen... Samuleson, Brunner, Flip and Cleary leaving makes me happy

bruins fans...thoughts on brad boyes? we need a RW and dude is older but he can play a role on our team. wouldn't hate signing him as long as it wasn't anything ridiculous
't

I wouldn't mind Boyes again. We traded him far too young in his career. He did well when he was in St. Louis and he played on the first line on the Islanders. He could definitely fill the gap on the third line. He's much better than Caron.

Really mad that Clarkson signed to Toronto. David Clarkson fits the brand of Bruins hockey to a T. He would flourish in black and gold.

Last edited:
are they coming up with names for the new divisions? or will it be as lame as East 1, East 2, etc :lol:

I wouldn't mind Boyes again. We traded him far too young in his career. He did well when he was in St. Louis and he played on the first line on the Islanders. He could definitely fill the gap on the third line. He's much better than Caron.

Really mad that Clarkson signed to Toronto. David Clarkson fits the brand of Bruins hockey to a T. He would flourish in black and gold.
seemed like everyone here in Toronto had Clarkson on top of their list.

So I know a whole bunch of people in Toronto is happy.

Pretty much chose Bozak over Grabovski with that 5 yr contract.

I like the guy but he's not a 1st line C.

Back
Top Bottom