OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

These buffalo sabres unis are absolutely horrifying and it is legitametely bothering me watching this game :lol:

Turned game on due to above post

Turned game off because it was the Flyers vs worst unis ever. Nothing to root for

I'm hoping the Devils don't fall out of it.

But, if they do, hopefully they can snag something good from Pittsburgh for Jagr :nerd:

Last edited:
bruins heading into their annual midseason skid...i can feel it. the PK which is usually a major strength has sucked more than jenna haze in her 20s. need to get it fix. i get that seidenberg isn't there...but it should impact the PK this god damn much. chris kelly skating again will help get us back to being a better defensive team. tuukka is also struggling at the moment IMO. it's shaded because he's mixing in shutouts and big saves...but overall, very average over the last month.

These buffalo sabres unis are absolutely horrifying and it is legitametely bothering me watching this game :lol:

Yeah but Murray, who is my best friends dad is a pure genius. He is the reason why Anaheim won the cup that year - he left the year they won it but he drafted and put the team in place with Brian. He will turn the organization around! He helped us Sens create a core group of young guns and will do the same with Buff!

Forgot johnny t too... i doe any hawks on my best n the league list. U swap kane with any other winger n i dont think he has the same numbers. Embarassment of riches in the chi.

But tavares.... the dude might put up hi firwt hundo this yr and yea carry that bummy *** squad into contention. He shoulda won the Hart last year imo. And unless sid puts up 20 or 3p more pts than him shouldddd get it this yr. I hope they try n keep vanek so the two of them and okposo can keep shinin. Jus bring in a gd netminder or tell nabby to keep the sand outta his snatch

bruins heading into their annual midseason skid...i can feel it. the PK which is usually a major strength has sucked more than jenna haze in her 20s. need to get it fix. i get that seidenberg isn't there...but it should impact the PK this god damn much. chris kelly skating again will help get us back to being a better defensive team. tuukka is also struggling at the moment IMO. it's shaded because he's mixing in shutouts and big saves...but overall, very average over the last month.

I get the feeling that Tuukka is getting tired and the Olympics are fast approaching. :smh:

Give the kid a breather!

Bring up Svedberg again. I don't like Chad Johnson.

Forgot johnny t too... i doe any hawks on my best n the league list. U swap kane with any other winger n i dont think he has the same numbers. Embarassment of riches in the chi.

But tavares.... the dude might put up hi firwt hundo this yr and yea carry that bummy *** squad into contention. He shoulda won the Hart last year imo. And unless sid puts up 20 or 3p more pts than him shouldddd get it this yr. I hope they try n keep vanek so the two of them and okposo can keep shinin. Jus bring in a gd netminder or tell nabby to keep the sand outta his snatch

IDK how they'd manage it (maybe if they dump Heatley) but I think if it's possible, Vanek goes to Minnesota.

Last edited:
Heater's contract expires after this season.

I dont think the Isles will look to trade Vanek.. Imo, he'll hit the market.

As dope as it would be to have Vanek and i wouldn't hate it whatsoever.. We don't need more wingers.

The Wild need one more Top4 Dman. To take the load of Brodin/Suter. A goalie. And a Center.

Harding is toooooo big of a ?. Backstrom is just old and not the answer. Johan Gustafsson and Kuemper still need more devoloping.

Brodziak is just... not the same anymore. Hes only 30 or maybe younger but it already feels like hes 35. Hes just... there now. Like... hes simply a filler.

Btw, the Wild still have one compliance buyout left. And yes, the Wild are pretty much set, financially, to put themselves in the running for Vanek. (In the offseason)

What I'd like is Girardi and Hiller. But thats not cheap either :lol:

Last edited:
Or Brodziak could be a great 4th line center and have Coyle and Granlund be 3rd and 2nd like Cs. Idk.. But then theres Haula.. Im just thinking out load now.

My bad.. I havent really said much about the Wild this season. So I had a chance to and took it :lol:

Last edited:

Ughh, it sucks being a leafs fan, THEY SUCK right now. I think the last regulation win i remember is against the hawks (7-3). Any leaf fans here?
here.

and it does.

It's really frustrating to watch the Leafs right now. Even when we win, we're outshot and we win by a nose.

Haven't seen a complete game in a while.

That being said... my girlfriend bought me tickets to Saturday nights game vs. the Habs for my bday. Platinum seats and 6 rows up. I'm hype about it... it's my first Leafs game ever. Hopefully we can break the schneid then.

I'll post pics y'all!

Last edited:
im assuming Scrivens will become defacto #1 in edmonton with dubnyk going to nashville, and he's earned a legit shot at being the guy somewhere and it sure as hell wasnt gonna happen in LA :lol: he played well for us while quick was out, hope he finds his place

Gotta think at this point VAN/CGY/EDM would like to just defect from the Pacific Divison and join the KHL. :lol:

Not gonna lie I wanted the Ducks to try to get double digits. Oh well, maybe next time.

Ducks goalie depth :smh: Hiller out, Fasth out. its k, they have Andersen, Gibson, and even Bobkov.

I gotta be honest... the Canucks are not making out of the first round playing like this. They dont have the depth that every top tier team seems to have right now.

It's not just the goaltending either. We have crazy depth EVERYWHERE up and down the lineup. Souray, Allen, and Sbisa are all out right now too. Blue line is doing just fine. Teemu Selanne is quite arguably the WORST player on this team outside Jackman. Pretty good problem to have.

Brian Burke leaving was the greatest thing that could have ever happened to this franchise. Murray is a wizard.

Jackman is useless man, I should know. Yeah they're quite young too and wished the Ducks kept Brookbank :lol:.

However that comment earlier was out of place, and I hope to see your Ducks ousted in the first round again. :D

Back
Top Bottom