I have too many Canucks jerseys...

2 home no-name Skate jerseys for mens league

Home and Away Skate Bure jerseys

Home no name Orca jersey

Away Orca Mogilny

Luongo Home

Burrows Away

Bieksa Millionaires

And Im looking for a Stan Smyl V home jersey currently.

Yea I feel that guys, I thought about getting a customized wings but I'm iffy on it. All I have is a home Datsyuk and a Winter Classic Zetterberg, two players who if traded today will be wings legends in my mind. I think my next purchase will either be a throwback Fedorov ( :smokin ) or an away Alfredsson/Nyquist/Tatar

I just feel like I have bled a teams colors for 23 years, I can do whatever I want with their jersey. :lol:

Im not saying you shouldnt I just don't get it.

just seems silly to me.

I dont have any Sens jerseys because we don't have any legends besids alffredson and our jerseys have pretty much mostly been ugly.

the throw back 0 is the first well deisgned jersey we have.

I don't see how you can say "I don't like have another names man on my back" and go out and probably scream like a stuck pig the same man's name when he scores or makes a gorgeous pass :lol: I think that is pretty ******g dumb. I'm not a fan of my own name on the back of a NHL team jersey but to each their own with that. I just never saw the point of it TBH :lol:

BetfI13CMAAhN1E.jpg

:lol:

J's: I see professional arenas are starting to take liberties. First DC with the bandwagon label for Heat fans and now the Bieber at Leafs/Stars.

Im not saying you shouldnt I just don't get it.

just seems silly to me.

I dont have any Sens jerseys because we don't have any legends besids alffredson and our jerseys have pretty much mostly been ugly.

the throw back 0 is the first well deisgned jersey we have.
Cop a Karlsson.

Besides the Steen fluke goal, Rangers should have had this one. Not the result I wanted but I enjoyed my first game.

Always nice to win with the backup

Loving Ollie Matta

Great pics

Hockey is the only sport I'll wear a jersey. I don't go with my name though but no judgment

Always nice to win with the backup

Loving Ollie Matta

Great pics

Hockey is the only sport I'll wear a jersey. I don't go with my name though but no judgment
Letang is cooking in January. 4 goals and 3 assists this month.

Crazy PK wants more than him and Phaneuf. Upwards of $8M per.

NHL REVEALED... catch me in a quick cameo in upcoming eposide! ahahaha

VANCOUVER RESIDENTS:

I may have 2 player issued tickets for the HERITAGE GAME, I'm not exactly sure where but should be prime seatings..

Let me know if you're interested in purchasing them - I will be selling them at below face value most likely! :smokin

I would imagine he should get more. IMO, he's much better than both of em. But then again, I've always had something against Phanuef's overrated-ness :lol:

Just scooped up SS tickets to Devils/Rangers for 110 apiece. Section 119 about 20 rows up. Hope the vantage point is good.

Back
Top Bottom