OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

i wish i wasn't so old and could stay awake for the west coast games. I'm usually good during the first but can't stay awake during  the intermissions. 

I was torn on the Red Wings being able to top the Bs. My gut said yes,but my mind said no just cause of how dominate the Bs have been playing.

But i def believe the Red Wings can.

Emery and lindback while performing decent really killed their teams chances of having any hope. I wanted the flyers to be competitive but i cant see razor gettin it done against that kinds depth.

I think the bruins will be fine. Theyll grind out detroit even if it takes 7

Good season dallas go home. seguin is dat dude and boston is stupid. Jamie benn your a stallion. Gologoski i dont understand u breh. Yo yo status

Same to you columbus. Well done. Congrats ryan johansen your the real deal. Bobrovsky as well.

Perry definitely should have gotten something for his spear as well, but looking at the two incidents Lucic's was worse so that's why I'm focused on that one

There we go. 

Hawks, Jackets and Wild 
pimp.gif

They don't generate ANYTHING below the hash marks on the PP. All they do is pass around the umbrella for one timers from far out.

blues PP reminds me of the boston PP prior this season :lol:

let's see what they do on this one :nerd:

EDIT: that's a pretty **** play by bickell

Last edited:
That should be a 5, a game, and a suspension.

Wisniewski made an almost identical hit on Seabrook coincidentally, a few years ago, and got 6 games.

yeah he should miss at least a game here. i say a game given it's the playoffs

the guy launched. i dont give a **** if his skate toe was on the ice. he launched. clear as day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom