OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm at the game, I've lost my voice, and I've been awake 36 straight hours coming off a night shift at the hospital. I don't really know what's going on at this point or how I really got here but please end this soon Anaheim...I need to sleep easy tonight knowing we're in the WCF 
laugh.gif

OMG :x

eww lame way to end this

Gimme that avy, LV. I'm ready for it

Last edited:
Calgary played well this playoff. Great game 7 against Vancouver. Tried hard against the Ducks. Ramo was solid.

Last edited:
Chicago-Anaheim should be a great series :pimp:

Props to Calgary on a great year, I was rooting for you in this series and not only cause the Ducks beat us :lol: but also cause this year was very similiar for the Flames and the Jets.

2 young teams that went way further than they were supposed to and have a bright future ahead of them, Flames are gonna be a fun team to watch the next couple years

Last edited:
Great season, congrats Ducks. Glad this bum team - worse than Jets, Preds, Blues got one game on you guys. Very happy for Beleskey, I'm a fan of his because he seems to improve each year.

Thank you Calgary for a great season. Bennett and Ferland are unreal. Good luck Ramo - you're gonna be a fine 2nd round pick in this year's draft :pimp:

Good luck to the rest of the teams in the playoffs! I got Hawks for the Cup. Ducks and Hawks should be insane - CA to win back to back Cups?

I'm just sitting in the bleachers taking it all in right now, partly because I don't remember where we parked and I'm figuring that out, but mostly because this Ducks team just feels completely different than the Ducks of the past. Blackhawks are gonna be tough but I think we have enough to get us to the Cup.

This Flames team is fun to watch and have a real bright future ahead of them. I have no idea how Hiller ever got the nod over Ramo but he stood on his head the entire series and is an absolute monster. Those saves he had on Kes and Bels in OT were just 
sick.gif
(and the GWG by Perry was pretty iffy). Johnny Hockey really turned it on after he got benched in the first game too. @sosly  thank you and great series man. I'll definitely be catching more Flames games next season 
pimp.gif

Anyways, bring on the Hawks, should be a great series. I will be checking out for the next 48 hours 
laugh.gif

That sense of entitlement.... I guess that's what it feels like when you have been a fan for 3 years.
Must really grind your gears that a team from California has had more success in 22 years than a good old Canadian franchise in 45, eh?
tongue.gif

Honestly the Flames are 1st Rd. fodder if not for this stupid playoff format. You can't tell me they are better than the Jets, Blues and Preds. Everyone and their mothers knew going in the Flames would be lucky to win one game.
It really does. 
laugh.gif
 I remember going to the theatre to see the movie that spawned them. Im not that damn old 
laugh.gif

Great season, congrats Ducks. Glad this bum team - worse than Jets, Preds, Blues got one game on you guys. Very happy for Beleskey, I'm a fan of his because he seems to improve each year.

Thank you Calgary for a great season. Bennett and Ferland are unreal. Good luck Ramo - you're gonna be a fine 2nd round pick in this year's draft :pimp:

Good luck to the rest of the teams in the playoffs! I got Hawks for the Cup. Ducks and Hawks should be insane CA to win back to back Cups?

hell naw... this aint a Team CA thing... just ANAHEIM. Please dont associate us with those 2 other teams that couldn't make the playoffs :rolleyes :lol:

now onto hawks series... gonna be a tough one for the ducks... they have owned the ducks for while now... ducks have to turn it up beat them, cant play the way they did against the flames IMO heres to a good series

Last edited:
If the Caps wanna exorcise the Game 7 demons, they need to play like they did in the 3rd period last night.

Back
Top Bottom