OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

bruins rolling...finally
pimp.gif

hope danny p is OK...broken nose i assume. LOT of blood scraped off the ice

Originally Posted by SCuse7

I feel like I see the Jets scoring a lot of goals all the time.

Its really weird, we've had some games-like the Philly one where we score a bunch, and then we have games where we can't score at all.
We're only 21st in the league in goals for, with 2.4 a game.

ryder single handedly killing my WSH bet..
laugh.gif
dude is on fire. nice to see.

seguin on pace for ~90 points right now.
pimp.gif

Let me ask yall...do you ever feel like your team has nights where they dont play hard? #@@+ happened tonight vs the Stars. Caps gave a piss-poor effort all the way around and looked disinterested. This falls on Boudreau and Ovechkin. Boudreau because he should have had his guys more focused and Ovechkin because he's supposed to lead by example. Home and home on fri/sat.... They need to show better.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Let me ask yall...do you ever feel like your team has nights where they dont play hard?
yeah. we had 82 of them last year, and 82 the year before that
sick.gif
laugh.gif

but nah, i get what you mean. nights where the team looks uninspired and lazy. players are becoming unresponsive to boudreau?

anyways, win in montreal tonight. feels good, REAL good

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Jets lose in OT, not mad at the team though.

Refs did everything to give Buffalo the game, they got 12 power plays including three 5 on 3's. Buffalo gets away with every thing and then calling all the little stuff against us
indifferent.gif

Good road trip, we picked up 8 of 14 points. Kane and Burmistrov continue to play good, give them a year or two and they're gonna be a problem for the rest of the league

They've been playing some real lazy hockey as of late. Boudreau is on the hot seat. He better hold some folks accountable. We all know they just want to play some playoff hockey. But damn it, PLEASE try during the regular season. I'm fine with losses when the effort is there. But with the way they've been playing since the vancouver game, i dont like what im seeing.

Originally Posted by Physicx

Let me ask yall...do you ever feel like your team has nights where they dont play hard?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

but nah, i get what you mean. nights where the team looks uninspired and lazy. players are becoming unresponsive to boudreau?

When I see Kovy barely playing hard in the offensive zone, I wanna ram my head through my TV
laugh.gif
.  I knew he would keep stinking it up on the defensive side but sometimes he's atrocious to watch on offense.  Two goals in this many games:smh:

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Physicx

sick.gif
laugh.gif

When I see Kovy barely playing hard in the offensive zone, I wanna ram my head through my TV
laugh.gif
.  I knew he would keep stinking it up on the defensive side but sometimes he's atrocious to watch on offense.  Two goals in this many games:smh:

Glad im not the only one hahahaha

82 games is too many for todays brand of hockey...having a few players being occsionally uninterested is bound to happen

Let me ask yall...do you ever feel like your team has nights where they dont play hard? #@@+ happened tonight vs the Stars. Caps gave a piss-poor effort all the way around and looked disinterested. This falls on Boudreau and Ovechkin. Boudreau because he should have had his guys more focused and Ovechkin because he's supposed to lead by example. Home and home on fri/sat.... They need to show better.
I watched the entire Caps game last night against Dallas and I was wondering to myself "The hell is Ovi doing out there". He seemed REALLY disinterested in playing and wasn't really doing much of anything. To be honest, upper management needs to send some kind of message to the team that, if they don't play hard and get use to bad habits during the regular season it's just going to carry into the playoffs and they will never get over that "hump". The only positive I took from last nights game is that Backstrom is now the best passer in the League IMO.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Leafs have given up 12 goals and only scored 1 in the last two games. We need Reimer ASAP.
Wilson needs to stop messing around and just appoint Goose as our #1 while Reims is injured. Scrivens isn't ready to jump in (Despite his performance against the last place Blue Jackets). Want to give Goose his confidence back? Tell him the games are all his until we get Optimus Reim back.

1.  Tampa Bay and their neutral ice trap lol.   2. Patric Hornqvist scoring a goal in his 7th straight game
eek.gif

I don't see the Flames playing any good for the next couple of years. No good prospects, but that's just me though. I still love em

Back
Top Bottom