OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

pimp.gif

Man my game started tonight Pens up by 3, now tied?! They can't keep a lead on Philly. Gotta win this in OT! Love playoffs

Terrible play by Letang and Staal. Terrible effort to finish the game. This team has lost what made them great when the stars were out. Annoying, now game 2 is already must win

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

would love jagr to get the winner and give the energy center a big salute
laugh.gif
holy %@!% that would be awesome
good enough
pimp.gif

gutsy effort from philly tonight. pens PAYED HEAVILY for going into a shell after going up 3-0. and good for bryzo to stay focused...bailed out by the post tho. need that luck though

Bryz 
pimp.gif

amazing comeback by this team; we aren't even built for this year so anything is a bonus to me 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Pittsburg is soft, how embarrassing.

Soft
laugh.gif
We are an embarassme but b/c our d is a buncha ******s... horrible penalty by orpik and horrible job letting them control play in the neutral zone n the third. Every1 of our dmen played horribly.We brought the wood tho and hopefully itll be a long series n thatll take its toll.Cant believe bryz disrespected us like that w/ the black pads
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

awesome game, awesome philly sports night.
gonna go celebrate.

Yeah outside of the Sixers great comeback by the Flyers and the had was pumping against Josh Johnson I'll take it. This weekend going to be nice in Philly can't wait.

I know nothing about these two teams outside of the Bruins/Canucks series last year. Kings got any shot here?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I know nothing about these two teams outside of the Bruins/Canucks series last year. Kings got any shot here?

Big shot.  Could be 7 games of 1-0
laugh.gif
.  Four great goalies in this series.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

almost any team has a shot in the first round of the NHL playoffs which is why they are the best 

Back
Top Bottom