OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

to say kane is a plug is an understatement... that ymcmb hair cut is garbage, id honestly rather play in net against Lucic then have that inscribed in my head

I may switch my statement regarding my next kid from Malkin to Crosby. Geno has been very sloppy so far, disappointing

Matt Read with the hat trick, no idea how teams kept passing on this guy

Bryz has looked legit this year too

Bemidji State product :pimp:

Its nice to see former players that played for MN universities thats NOT the U of MN play well in the NHL ..

Last edited:
That young guy should have celebrated with his teammates. But it isn't that serious

The rangers toughed it out yesterday. usually when it's 2-0 it's a guaranteed loss the way we don't score. That second goal was a thing of beauty. Awesome passing.

Part of me hopes Holmgren sent an offer sheet to Subban, we could REALLY use someone like him to give Kimmo and Coburn a break, guy is young and will be a top dman in the league for the next 12yrs.....I heard the Habs GM offerred him like 2 years 5.5 mill total?! If so thats just disrespectful :lol:...not gonna count our luck after what happened with Weber this summer but I can dream though

Part of me hopes Holmgren sent an offer sheet to Subban, we could REALLY use someone like him to give Kimmo and Coburn a break, guy is young and will be a top dman in the league for the next 12yrs.....I heard the Habs GM offerred him like 2 years 5.5 mill total?! If so thats just disrespectful :lol:...not gonna count our luck after what happened with Weber this summer but I can dream though

Flyers can't afford to offer anyone a league minimum contract. Only 12 K under the cap.

Big test for the Ducks on Tuesday @ San Jose. Vatanen and Etem making their NHL debuts too. :pimp:

St. Louis is damn good.

Suter has been playing like straight up ******g CRAP in his defensive zone. No depth scoring and our goalies overplay the puck way too much and allow way too many wide open net goals.

MAF played nicely today and glad the Pens got the shoot out win. Neal, Crosby, and Makin...pretty sick SO lineup

Suter has been playing like straight up ******g CRAP in his defensive zone.

tough without shea

See i get this but this might show that they were both a product of eachother .. Which means Suter wasnt the dman that we thought he was , which means he isnt a 98 Million dollar player... He has ZERO confidence right now... And playing soft and has been on the ice at least 80% of the time when we've been scored on.. Hes a -6 so far. Shea isnt exactly doing fantastic either.

Its troubling.. I want to give him more time to get comfortable with the system but good gawd man...

Hes real good on the PP and in the Offensive Zone but thats it atm...

^ yeah i mean at this point, you hope it's just more of an adjustment period, where he's getting used to a new team and new defense partner.

for the record, i don't believe he's a 98 million dollar man. but i do think he'll end up figuring it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom