OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I wish they'd modify the point system if they're going to continue awarding a point to a team for making it into overtime. I also wish they would get rid of the shoot out.

Hagelin's speed is Sick man. like Mike gartner sick.

too bad he cant put it in the net like Mike G could

really good buddy of mine. He's been working hard on his release! It'll get there. His game was all speed in college so he's still adjusting. If he played in the SEL in Sweden then his style woul dbe alot different!

Just wait and watch, Rangers fans!

I hardly ever agree with Mike Milbury, but he had a damn good point last night.

He was talking about the Caps struggles as well as Ovechkin. Dude was saying how it makes NO sense to have him on a line with Joey Crabb and Jay Beagle. I've been saying this since Oates put them together. Yes, Ovechkin isn't playing well...but I'm not going to pile on him for his lack of production over the past 2-3 games due to who he's playing with. As much as his game has fallen off, defenses HAVE to key in on #8. The job is that much easier when he's skating with Crabb and Beagle. If you want better production, give him a playmaking center at all times like Backstrom or Ribeiro. It's that simple.

Gartner was no joke in this game.

:smokin

stole one from the devils tonight :pimp:

devils playing some SERIOUS defense

I couldn't believe it when Horton got the goal :smh:

Maybe not this year but during the offseason, they really need to re-open the trade for Bernier. I'd love to see him as Marty's eventual replacement. They have the young pieces of defense LA would want.

Hope the captain is alright. Pens on Thursday. We simply do not match up well against them. If we're really going well, we get that W on Thursday.

They've been awful this year. They really need another blue liner. Gonchar?

Hope the captain is alright. Pens on Thursday. We simply do not match up well against them. If we're really going well, we get that W on Thursday.

They've been awful this year. They really need another blue liner. Gonchar?

Gonch isn't going to help much on the defensive side of things.

I wonder, though, if Shero regrets trading Goligoski now?

A realignment can't come soon enough... A Chicago and Winnipeg rivalry will be sick especially since those cities are so close to each other. Idk who else would be in the division.. Probably Detroit and St. Louis?

Gartner was no joke in this game.

:smokin

Indeed.

HBkid? How does one go about improving his ability to score this late in the game?

isnt it usually a natural feel or like an instinct?

I would LOVE to see Hagelin score 30+ Goals/season, I'm just not optimistic about it.

A realignment can't come soon enough... A Chicago and Winnipeg rivalry will be sick especially since those cities are so close to each other. Idk who else would be in the division.. Probably Detroit and St. Louis?

100% agreed, even though its nice to play in such a weak division right now, it'll be great to play against teams that are much closer.

Even from the 2 games we played them last year, there was already a rivalry starting between Winnipeg and Minnesota, I remember how many Jets fans went down to Minny for the game, it was awesome

Also playing Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis etc. on a regular basis will be great

Yakupov with the game winner in OT. PHX gets mad at his celebration and starts throwing punches.

kid is a stud

edit - nvm, it was apparently Whitney who started it with trash talk after the GWG and Morris retaliated with his fists

Last edited:
ryan callahan with a shoulder sublaxation whatever that is

out 10 days to 2 weeks

what a relief. wow.

Back
Top Bottom