OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Rupp will always be appreciated

the Jagr salute :smokin The winter classic comeback :smokin

big game tonight.........

Not if you keep getting excellent short handed shots

Rangers got 8 minutes of PP and nothing to show for it. Then you let a goal up in the last minute of the period? Embarrassing...

Last edited:
Long term I mean. They don't have the depth to PK to replace Kovy/Zajac/Elias out there. It's only a matter of time before those guys wear down killing so many penalties when they play a lot on the PP as well.

maybe the shortened season will help you out because that's less games they have to exhaust themselves

I don't know man, then you have to worry about Marty/Hedberg slipping. Give you less of a margin for error on the PK. We'll see.

Rinaldo beat the **** outta Crombeen. Dude was already woozy when he got clocked two more times....

Rinaldo throws absolute haymakers. He's gonna have to answer for that tho...there's no way he's done fighting for the night.

Last edited:
Rinaldo is a ***** for continuing to hit him while he was on his way down.. You caught him.. no need to continue to swing.

Last edited:
Please every fighter does that

Gotta disagree. I'd say a good portion of guys who scrap ease up when they see a guy is on the ice or on a knee. In Rinaldo's defense, I think he was so keyed up that he lost sight of how badly injured Crombeen was.

Case in point, Zdeno Chara vs. Lecavalier

Last edited:
Dude went after Giroux and then wanted to fight Rinaldo

I highly doubt had he known he got him that he'd keep punching

Rinaldo is a ***** for continuing to hit him while he was on his way down.. You caught him.. no need to continue to swing.

Please every fighter does that

Nahhh..

gotta agree that fighters typically lay off once a guy goes down (except for instances where someone steps over a line and deserves to get continuously beat even after going down)

i know on the bruins, shawn thornton almost ALWAYS lays off once a guy goes down.

Sestito?!?! :lol: dem hands

Yet again....you can only hope to contain him :lol:

Edit: Talbot getting Lecavalier off the ice too :smokin AND Vinny threw some punches while Talbot was clearly on his butt with the ref in there at the end....it evens out

Last edited:
Any bill burr fans here? He was talking a lot of hockey in today's podcast. Something about frenchie Canadian cheating refs haha. And bruins/Canadians rivalry. And hockey enforcers.

He always throws some in. And it's the best podcast out.

Back
Top Bottom