OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Ewww weee did crombeen get tagged. Wouldnt b suprised if his jaw is wires shut tommorrow.

Anyhwho rangers still need to fire torts. That is all

Lecavalier blatantly kept punching Talbot as he was on the ice...

For those who missed it:

Look at how Crombeen's helmet just EXPLODES off his dome :wow: That punching power of rinaldo is SICK.

Say what you want about the short season, but we're gonna have some new rivalries develop with these inter-conference games. Aside from the Caps being so awful, I'm loving what I'm seeing so far outta this season.

Last edited:
Levacalier is a bum, all talent no heart

I don't like Rinaldo but watch the video and you see he didn't punch on the ground

There is audio showing him asking the ref to make sure

I don't like Rinaldo but watch the video and you see he didn't punch on the ground

I love how Rinaldo plays. He's a little hotheaded, but dude is all heart. Need a guy like that here in DC.

Here’s more, from the Daily News:

Apparently, Crombeen had been a hot topic in the Flyers’ dressing room after their 5-1 loss in Tampa Bay on Jan. 27.

Not long after Vincent Lecavalier’s first period fight in that game, Crombeen attacked the wrists of Giroux with three deliberate slashes all in the same shift. That didn’t go unnoticed.

Giroux, of course, had offseason surgery to repair fractures on both wrists, which he said came from Sidney Crosby during last year’s epic first round playoff series.

Flyers play the lightning again on March 18th in Tampa. I hope simmonds or rinaldo sets Lecavalier straight and give him a *** whooping

As payback for what Rinaldo did to Crombeen.

Vinny is one of the most honest and hard working players in the league though..

The man fought his own fights. Schenn kept harassing Vinny and he dropped the gloves. Meanwhile, Crombeen wanted to fight giroux. Giroux never responded. The "you go after our star, we go after yours" .. that wa all last wknd.. ystrdy, crombeen got his *** kicked ystrdy because of it. And to respond to Rinaldo, VInny fought with talbot and hit him while he was down because from the lightig bench.. thats what they saw Rinaldo do..

Ill give you that he was on his way down and wasnt actually down on the ice.. but man.. that was still questionable to throw those extra blows ... im still a believer he couldve stopped when he knew he caught him. That very last blow he threw when he was inches from the ice wasnt needed at ALL.

What exactly did Rinaldo do to Crombeen?

Who started the fight? Crombeen clearly asked him to go and he also slashed the hell out of Giroux's wrists last game

Don't act like if he did it to Parise you'd be so hell bent on defending him

And Vincent Lecavalier is one of the most overrated players of this era, he had a couple good seasons since 1998

As payback for what Rinaldo did to Crombeen.

Vinny is one of the most honest and hard working players in the league though..

Oh, you know him personally? :rolleyes

What exactly did Rinaldo do to Crombeen?

Who started the fight? Crombeen clearly asked him to go and he also slashed the hell out of Giroux's wrists last game

Don't act like if he did it to Parise you'd be so hell bent on defending him

I dont have a problem with the fight.. THEE only thing was the questionable extra blows. At least for me.. And i have ZERO problems with protecting your star player..BUt when you brought up Vinny has no heart.. the man stuck up for himself and hes a once in a blue moon fighter which is admirable.. especially seein as how hes the Bolts Captain and key player.

If it were Parise, hell yeah i would want Konopka or Rupp to beat the **** out of someone.. I know thats not Parise to drop the gloves. Thats not what im getting at.

This all stemmed from "you go after our stars we go after yours" last wknd.

:lol: we get along fine. Although thats some real homophobic stuff there.

I agree with Still.

Kesler is one of the hardest working guys on the Canucks, but that doesnt stop him from diving every time he is touched.

Hard work or being a "good guy" doesnt really correlate to what happens when you are in the moment.

:lol: we get along fine.

We do? I dont get you.

First Nabokov, now Thomas... do the Islanders not like acquiring goalies who want to play hockey at the time of getting them? lol

He can find a nice hick town in Suffolk county.

Rangers gotta lead the league in too many men on the ice penalties. I'm convinced.

Back
Top Bottom