OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Well I'm pretty sure they did it for the salary cap reason, haven't heard anyone said he'll play at all this year.

After this performance.. Mike Yeo HAS TO BE on the hot seat.

We have all the talent here. We've done almost everything to mix things up.. And its still not working...

As much as i feel he hasnt gotten a fair shake since he had no preseason and training camp ... but seriously...

Love how Mason Raymond is playing this year.

Minnesota is too good to be beaten like that... being up 4-0 I still didnt feel comfortable.

Vanek with another big night.
pimp.gif

After this performance.. Mike Yeo HAS TO BE on the hot seat.

We have all the talent here. We've done almost everything to mix things up.. And its still not working...

As much as i feel he hasnt gotten a fair shake since he had no preseason and training camp ... but seriously...

Honestly, Minnesota isn't that good. They have a first line and one overpaid defenceman. Everything else is mediocre or bad. Most prognosticators-- that I listen to, anyways-- didn't have them making the playoffs, either.

Wait for Granlund, Coyle and Dumba to develop.

I think they put us there just cause they thought we still needed time to mesh and what not, especially in a shortened season. I think theyre right.

If you watch them play, its like they have ZERO structure which falls on the coaches lap. Its like they make TERRIBLE breakout passes and they try to dump and chase. And they somehow lose positioning and it goes the other way.

Yeo is like the Mike Dnatoni of hockey right now...

Suter has settled down after being paired with Brodin. Those 2 work well together.

Granlund was given to much responsibility going straight to playing 2nd line Center. Hes been rough. Brodin has moved up to our top prosepct. Hes been great! Coyle, is alright, I can't wait to see when Larsson and Zucker are called up. Dumba and some of our prospect goalies hopefully turn out to be studs.. Cause Backstrom and Harding are just not championship quality goalies.

Koivu and Parise do have chemistry but with lack of structure , half the time theyre pinned in our DZone and once they get out, they switch. Heatley, I dont know, Hes a former 50 goal scorer and i still think he can play and do that with those 2. They want lines to gel but yet the desperation changes and swapping around people doesnt help that.. Yeo is just lookin for a spark. Its almost a joke with the lines hes coming up with now.

I can go player by player and speak on them but i wont :lol:

Idk.. i still think we have all the talent here.. but we may be a yr or 2 off.. Thats not to we cant squeeze in and make the post season this yr.

Not that I'm complaining but I'm still getting free NHL center ice....I know they gave a free trial at the beginning of the season but it's into February now and that ended on Jan 31. Anyone else still getting center ice games?

I've been getting my Flyers in HD on the home broadcast along with all the other games too :smokin :smokin I called home and my parents have the channels blacked out so I think I'm just getting these for free, like I said I'm not complaining tho :lol: :D

Edit: Forsberg in Philly taking in the Flyers game too :smokin

Last edited:
Good lord some ticky tack calls in this Pens game. Good two periods by the Devils, they deserve to win

Briere with the OT winner :smokin Flyers getting back on track (Schenn w/ 2pts, Voracek w/ a 4 game streak)...once we get Hartnell and Mez back we'll be even better...oh and the Pens lost too, great day

:wow: OH MY GAWD. Datsyuk just got annihilated!!!! :lol:

Edit: And he comes back with a goal for redemption. Incredible!

Last edited:
NHL 13 is cool. I enjoy the game. Havent played much video games for a while though.

Unlike others i like the new physics of the skating.. Adds another dimension to the game. Hitting physics are a little wonky but its a good game. Id recommend it, especially if you can get it for under the full price.

I ain't played it but I've played all the others.

It's the first time I've heard complaints in like 6 years. So you may want to buy a different edition. It's the best game out besides possibly FIFA

Henrik has stopped like 4 break aways in the first 10 minutes. Not a good sign :rolleyes

Pat Kaleta can ******g throw :wow:

Wonder if Gregory Campbell will look to settle the score with a round 2?

Back
Top Bottom