OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Big Buff does it again :pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:

I think u and me talked about it a while back, but if Buff could bring this type of physicality EVERY night, he'd take his game to the next level.

*edit*

******* glad he rocked Perry. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I remember that jjs07 jjs07 and since he moved back to D in December he has done that. He's been a monster for us since then, he went from playing forward to playing 25+ minutes a night on D because of all the injuries we had

I could probably find 5 or 6 more videos of him just laying people out the last month. I don't know what Paul Maurice has said to Buff, but its worked. He single-handedly carried our D for the last month

He even made the All-Star game as a defensemen :lol: after only playing there a month and a half

I remember that jjs07 jjs07 and since he moved back to D in December he has done that. He's been a monster for us since then, he went from playing forward to playing 25+ minutes a night on D because of all the injuries we had

I could probably find 5 or 6 more videos of him just laying people out the last month. I don't know what Paul Maurice has said to Buff, but its worked. He single-handedly carried our D for the last month

He even made the All-Star game as a defensemen :lol: after only playing there a month and a half

It's like he's bringing the physicality Douglas Murray, but with an offensive game.

Took a while, but the light bulb went on for Big Buff. Outside of Big Z, he might be the most physically imposing defenseman in the league.

Hey guys, late but Giordano and Gaudreau in? Woo! Lol at no East D

All hail our mighty lord,
8459534.jpg

David Pastrnak!!!!! cot damn :wow:

currently youngest guy in the NHL, i believe :pimp:

Last edited:
LMAOOOOOO @ this dude Paquette trying to step to Chara

:lol:

What's the saying? Don't poke the bear?

I saw another angle, and I know Paquette was just trying to agitate...but no joke, literally one second before he got dropped, you could see the fear on his face...homie had an expression like "I ****** up." Then he left this Earth.

Last edited:
Kings to retire Rob Blake's number on Saturday.

Seemed like a stand-up dude. Great player; loved the roles he played on Team Canada.

Mitchell Marner of the London Knights is having such a good season and it goes unnoticed because everyone talks McDavid and Eichel. His stats are 32 goals 50 assists, +33 and 82 pts in 40 games wow...

Back
Top Bottom