OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

honestly even though dudes guarantee didn't come to fruition...

he literally did all he could.

Rangers fans gonna shove it in Ovis face but it's def not warranted

Hell ******' yeah Ovechkin played his *** off.. wasn't a shot at him or the team, just the guarantee itself lol

amazing game to watch. so grateful the rangers pulled it off. the king deserves a cup.

good series DoubleJ's and the other Caps fans. Really made it a fun one. Hotly played his *** off.

What a season...Winter Classic, first time watching the playoffs in person and tons of other memories.

Thanks Caps for a strong 2014-15 and I'm certain we will be back next year. More importantly, thank you Barry Trotz for changing the culture here in DC. All this was your doing.

Good game and good luck to the Rangers.

DEREKSTEPAN LIGHT THE LAMP YOUNG GOD!!! [emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji]

Washington has lost all 5 series they have held a 3-1 lead in. :wow:

On the bright side, Mike Green will never play another game as a Capital.

God I can't wait til Sunday. :evil:

Last edited:
That was an amazing series. I really wish other people at my job cared about hockey... then I wouldn't be the only person mad hype right now :lol: Can't wait for this Rangers/Lightning series. I honestly hope Cally will be good to play.

Great series from the Caps...Holtby played out of his mind.

Anyone know the status of Zuc?? Tonight was like the first time they mentioned he's been out all series :lol:

New York Rangers hockey :pimp: . What a win, what an even better series.

Hats off to Hotlby for being a brick wall with just a few cracks that the Rangers found ways to slip through.

I think they'll beat Tampa. Beating the Ducks/Blackhawks tho.. would be real tough.

Last edited:
so pissed I missed it man.. had a softball game smh kept checkin my phone between innings

lets go Rangers
pimp.gif

Tough loss last night, but I couldn't be prouder of the effort the Caps had. We went toe-to-toe with arguably the best team in the league. No joke, if the Caps won, I really thought they'd have a legit chance at winning the cup this year.

I know Caps have a putrid playoff history being up 3-1 and with game 7's, but last night was different. I believe in this team and with their future under Trotz. We'll get it right one of these years and AO will be holding that cup over his head.

Again, I gotta tip my hat to the Rangers. This was probably the most epic playoff series I've seen the Caps play in all my years of watching the sport.

Speaking for the Rangers, I'll actually be pulling for them going forward as I think someone as legendary as Lundqvist is due for a ring.

I have them beating the Lightning in 5 and Chicago beating the Ducks in 6.

Back
Top Bottom