OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

if we move it, can we do next monday night or tuesday? i've got a date thursday night. already cancelled on this chick twice :lol:

7pm PST, 10pm EST work for people? we got east coasters and west coasters, so we need something that works for both coasts :lol:

Nah send kane to where he should belong if it wasnt for that damn Ping-Pong ball pick in 07 
roll.gif

Damn, traveling back home to Dallas around 7:45 pm Thursday then leaving for Vegas at 1:30 pm on Sunday. Gonna be in Vegas until late Wednesday :smh:

Deadset, I'll PM you when I get off work.

Hyped for January 9th. Heading up to MSG to see the Caps/Rangers at 1 and then my alma mater play Harvard at 7 :pimp:

Deadset, got your email. I'll sign up tomorrow morning. Also, I'm cool with not signing up if y'all wanna stay at 12 and one of the other two wants to take that spot I have (since I won't be able to attend the draft).

Deadset, got your email. I'll sign up tomorrow morning. Also, I'm cool with not signing up if y'all wanna stay at 12 and one of the other two wants to take that spot I have (since I won't be able to attend the draft).

cool, man. as for signing up, i think as long as you want to play, sign up. the more the merrier i think, especially since the NHL crowd is pretty small on NT. be cool to get as many as we can in so i think 14 is fine.

just need to hear back from these other two dudes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom