OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Wednesday night or sunday night is fine by my

Id vote to change some cats as as well as shorties and game winners are largely luck. I know i k ow certain guys are kill monsters but Id prefer if we do go shp that we go pims and hits as well. But honestly to me it doesnt matter. Points only. As is. Add pim. Add hits. Add both
.. ill play

Looks like we're going to go with Sunday 6 PST/9EST. If that doesn't work for anyone we'll adjust accordingly. And I'll add HITS as a category. I think the more categories the better as it requires more strategic drafting. Rather than taking a pure scoring forward maybe you go with a little lower scoring two way player who can cover more cats, but I'll change it if need be.

BTW @Rolaholic - Sent you another invite. Just waiting for you to fill the last spot.

Last edited:
Looks like we're going to go with Sunday 6 PST/9EST. If that doesn't work for anyone we'll adjust accordingly. And I'll add HITS as a category. I think the more categories the better as it requires more strategic drafting. Rather than taking a pure scoring forward maybe you go with a little lower scoring two way player who can cover more cats, but I'll change it if need be.

BTW @Rolaholic - Sent you another invite. Just waiting for you to fill the last spot.

rolaholic rolaholic

I joined earlier this morning

That PK Carey fight vid :rofl:. The bromance is strong between those 2 :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't mind PIM either, or even SBs. Mostly something to buff defense player stats.

so 80% of games are being decided in 3 on 3 OT...looks like it's "working" (based on what the league wants, at least)

AWWWW BUT THIS IS THEIR YEAR!!!!

latest

Not serious, hope he is okay. Great player and that team needs him if they want to make a playoff push. 

Last edited:
Typical Oiler shoulder injury

Any of you guys play Be a GM? I'm just wondering if the simmming speed is faster on the older gen vs current gen.

Typical Oiler shoulder injury

Any of you guys play Be a GM? I'm just wondering if the simmming speed is faster on the older gen vs current gen.
its much faster. next gen consoles have ssd and more memory and fastory processors

same with madden. makes fantasy gm mode much more enjoyable.

Don't even care that Oshie lost this fight...love EVERYTHING he brings to the table. McQuaid = bunz for this.

*Kevan Miller has to be one of the strongest guys in the league. Dude holds his own and throws BOMBS. Win and a loss last night vs. Tom Wilson.

Back
Top Bottom