OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Just saw the canadiens score. Thought the Internet was trolling for a minute. Reason why I love hockey. So unpredictable.

******* worth all my reps to all. Makes me damn happy. Thank you all
roll.gif

@empirestrikesfirst needs to come in here and dole em out too
nerd.gif
Done. I'd almost consider taking Russian Jesus Christ off my avy and replacing it with that knock-out.

@sosly  has he reverted back to his true form in Anaheim now? If there was a contract that paid you for every third game you played, Ryan Kesler would get the max.

Im upvoting anything with a letter K at this point. :lol:

Honestly I don't know, LV could probably chime in. ***** up there with Pronger skate stomp

OMG OMG OMG OMG...

*knocks on wood*

*throws salt over shoulder*

*crosses fingers*

laugh.gif
that tim thomas season was one of the greatest ive ever seen. ever

never even saw Broduer carry an entire team like that all 82 plus the playoffs. unreal

yeah i hated Timmy but i can't say **** about that 2011 season :lol:

man, we suck. Rangers having their way with us. the Rangers are like Trump and we're like that woman whose ***** he grabbed.

Last edited:
man outside of those two shorties we gave up, we've carried play. no reason we should be losing. but we are. cause we have minimal high end skill players and no one can ******* finish a god damn scoring opportunity.

Some real snarl in the league this year... :pimp:

The Reilly hit looked clean to me, and was one of the best I've seen this year...

The Kadri hit, well, Leafs fans will say there's nothing wrong w/ it...but I'm sure Kadri will have a chat w/ DoPS since he's a repeat offender. My guess, 3 games.

Also, Gudbranson was heard yelling (in the tunnel) that Matt Martin is "*******" dead...

When do these two teams play again?

*edit*

Has Ryan Reaves ever lost a fight? Has to be the strongest guy in the league, hands down.

Last edited:
real hockey :pimp:

i love how Dan Sedin gets blasted and the only Canuck on the ice not doing anything about is Henrik Sedin :rofl:

glad someone popped one of the sisters

This year is the year! Flames finally gonna win at Ducks home. I think it's a decade now since last road win there

Back
Top Bottom