pimp.gif

Patrick Marleau with 4 goals today :wow:

well damn :wow:

getting close to end for him
If he keeps scoring like today, they will make it back to the finals :lol:

I hope not :nerd:

don't worry, he won't.

but the sharks might make a run :nerd:

just copped tickets for feb 19th when the bruins are here in town to play the sharks :pimp:
No doubt they can make a run, Brent Burns looks like he's about to have another career season and they got a great defense still

And nice
Wonder if the Bruins will be in the playoff picture still by then :nerd:

Why tf this thread only been talks about the caps? for like the past 2 months...

:smh:

Where's the fans of other teams at? I'm legit disappointed in this threads participation. Why I'm trying to get @Chester McFloppy to post here.
Im a Wild fan. My participation this year been lacking tho.

^ he just wants to see more Cindy Crosby praise

I do :lol:

I was gonna come in here the other day to say how Sid is still the NHL's daddy. Praise be to him Lord Sidney Christ!

^ he just wants to see more Cindy Crosby praise

not happening :lol:
STOP JIT!

Why tf this thread only been talks about the caps? for like the past 2 months...

:smh:

where you been?

there's literally 3.5 of us in here :lol:

Collector about the Caps
Eddie about the Ducks
Me *****ing about the Bruins
ESF with random comments :lol:
I havent been watching nearly as much hockey this year. Slowly trying to figur my life out day by day. I try to catch Wild games when I can but i watch lots of highlights. :\

I know we've been doing great this year. i KNEW it was coaching. Some wild fans swore it wasnt a Yeo problem but ill be damned. Its been fun. If make a run in the post season. Ill def be going to a game.

STOP JINXING IT

I DONT WANT TO WATCH THIS SHIP CRASH AND BURN AGAIN

MY WALLET CANT HANDLE IT

Last edited:
stillin729 stillin729 and the homie who asked the other day, Resident Evil 7 is dope. The atmosphere keeps you on edge like never before. My one issue so far is motion sickness. Certain games mess with me in that way. Riding horses in games for example. Nothing a little dramamine won't fix.

Last edited:
stillin729 stillin729 and the homie who asked the other day, Resident Evil 7 is dope. The atmosphere keeps you on edge like never before. My one issue so far is motion sickness. Certain games mess with me in that way. Riding horses in games for example. Nothing a little dramamine won't fix.

I just started playing, this is the creepiest RE since the OG

you almost feel helpless :x

Back
Top Bottom