OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Canucks already salting the earth with him by drawing our his extension talks.

It has to be ownership. I refuse to believe 5 GMs in a row could be this inept.

Oh without a doubt but for a team as bad as they are it’s like damn we really gotta open up with those 4 squads :rofl:

Should have let the Sharks open in Vegas so their fans could see a banner being raised.

Went to the opener and was trying to stay in town until the Ducks game Saturday but hotel prices were INSANE. Not sure why other than the Raiders and Adele? Anyways not sure I can be excited to go to games for the near future as the last 2 I've seen will never be topped (Cup clincher and banner raising). Gonna try to make it down to Anaheim for a couple this year. Haven't been since the 2015 playoffs.

Should have let the Sharks open in Vegas so their fans could see a banner being raised.

Went to the opener and was trying to stay in town until the Ducks game Saturday but hotel prices were INSANE. Not sure why other than the Raiders and Adele? Anyways not sure I can be excited to go to games for the near future as the last 2 I've seen will never be topped (Cup clincher and banner raising). Gonna try to make it down to Anaheim for a couple this year. Haven't been since the 2015 playoffs.

I always had good luck with rates at the Marriott by the convention center.

Back
Top Bottom