OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

IMG_2348.jpeg

LFGGGGG didnt expect to kick the series off like that :pimp: :pimp:

pretty tame game considering the parties involved :lol:

Dallas taking out Vegas means Edmonton has a fairly easy run to the SCF. The boys will put up a good fight but I cannot see how you outlast that scoring machine without Demko.

PK in OT must be so nerve wracking lol, like just leave me on the bench for the time being

anyone have issues with the ESPN app or Watch ESPN? i have a cable subscription/log in to use that has ESPN. but for whatever reason, anything on the main ESPN channel doesnt work. ESPN2, ESPNU, etc all work...but not regular ESPN. **** randomly started happening this weekend and is still off

anyone have issues with the ESPN app or Watch ESPN? i have a cable subscription/log in to use that has ESPN. but for whatever reason, anything on the main ESPN channel doesnt work. ESPN2, ESPNU, etc all work...but not regular ESPN. **** randomly started happening this weekend and is still off
Yes was having the same issues. Cleared cache on the app and it was working better

I hate their commentary team. Leah Hextall is terrible

Harnarayan Singh>>>>

I thought we were told Igor was overrated and was washed?

I thought our metrics wouldn’t carry over into the playoffs?

Back
Top Bottom