Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Thats what I was wondering... Robinson deserves more PT.

On another note, yall hear about the OKC towel boy tweeting Beverley death threats?
roll.gif

Did Beverley sleep with his mom or something?
yea, saw it on clutchfans, towel boy about dat life 
laugh.gif

link? I am 100% sure our towel boys are teenagers and preteens and not the same group every game

The game better be on at this Pappadeaux's. Let's get this win and extend this series, not ready for the playoffs to be over for us. #PopIt4Parsons.

Last edited:
And we live to fight another day :pimp: To say that the odds are against us to win in OKC is a massive understatement. But we were supposed to get the brooms and not even contend in this series in the first place. Oh well, Game 5 vs the world!

This iso **** has to stop, somebody on the coaching staff has to realize that it doesn't work.
It already cost them two games, and it almost cost them game 4. Maybe they could run Harden off some screens or if Harden is going to play iso-ball he should just drive.

I was appalled by those iso possessions. 3 straight...and they all failed. Those happened multiple times this season, and it's never worked.

Iso ball will get us killed. Parsons is flourishing because he's catching off of penetration and coming off screens. Harden isn't because he's being forced to isolate and create everything. We need to get harden some better looks

Good lord. Either McHale is dumb or Harden is dumb, or both of them are dumb. Draw up a play. Three straight ISO's at the end were brutal. Almost cost them the game. But a win is a win and they avoid the sweep. :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

IT RAGES ME SO HARD THAT FISHER IS LIGHTS OUT SHOOTING THE ROCK VS HOUSTON

Yea that OKC ball boy is a teenager. He deleted his twitter but this is his new one https://twitter.com/_Mitchell_Brown He should be disciplined, maybe disallowed to ballboy for an amount of time, but there's not a whole lot to investigate. He can't even drive yet

Good win last night. Battle of 2 rather inept coaches and basketball that runs the full gammit from totally the sloppiest play you will ever see (with the turnovers and the foul drawing) to some amazing basketball plays.

We haven't played well down the stretch in any game. 1-2 in winnable games. If we can somehow run something that looks like an offense we can win these games.

Or if they executed properly we could have been swept. Maybe Harden is tired from having to carry the team the whole season because hea been off the whole month. Last night was just bad.

Happy for the win though, win & stay in? *shrugs*

It'd be nice if we win the series but I'm more looking to extend the series to get more playoff experience.

That's what I'm talking about 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Parsons showed up for work; Harden is definitely not 100%, those turnovers 
indifferent.gif

Garcia on Durant tho 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

If Garcia played the first two games, I think it would've made a difference 

Back
Top Bottom