Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Am I the only one who HATES all of these touch screen phones?

I appreciate my Touch Pro more (even though its slow) since its touch screen AND has a keypad.

Wish it had a scroll wheel though.
I have the Touch Pro2. I got it because I refused to have a phone without a physical keyboard but after using this thing for about 2 months Ifind myself using the on-screen keyboard a good 70% of the time. Its just that good. Responsive, big enough keys, and very few mistypes. I'm looking atthis HD2 and really considering it.

i recently copped the touch pro 2 for verizon. had it for about 2 weeks. i love it. slide out keyboard is the best yet since i have large hands. however ican't help but notice the hate towards windows mobile. (granted this is my first winmo phone ever. and ive used android before and think it works well. )verizon will release 6.5 as an upgrade to 6.1 this month so im asking you guys, honestly, is it worth it to go to 6.5 or just sit it out for win mo 7?right now i have no problems with 6.1 especially since the touch flo 3d makes things much more fluid and efficient.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i recently copped the touch pro 2 for verizon. had it for about 2 weeks. i love it. slide out keyboard is the best yet since i have large hands. however i can't help but notice the hate towards windows mobile. (granted this is my first winmo phone ever. and ive used android before and think it works well. ) verizon will release 6.5 as an upgrade to 6.1 this month so im asking you guys, honestly, is it worth it to go to 6.5 or just sit it out for win mo 7? right now i have no problems with 6.1 especially since the touch flo 3d makes things much more fluid and efficient.
6.5 just enhances 6.1it's nice enhancements so go ahead and get the upgrade. Just back up your information w/ pimbackup or somethin like that.I'm not going to upgrade b/c the ROM I have now is better than what the official 6.5 is gon be like. Only thing I can't wait for is Manila 2.5 (newtouchflo3d)

Any updates on the mytouch, or is this phone already done with?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i recently copped the touch pro 2 for verizon. had it for about 2 weeks. i love it. slide out keyboard is the best yet since i have large hands. however i can't help but notice the hate towards windows mobile. (granted this is my first winmo phone ever. and ive used android before and think it works well. ) verizon will release 6.5 as an upgrade to 6.1 this month so im asking you guys, honestly, is it worth it to go to 6.5 or just sit it out for win mo 7? right now i have no problems with 6.1 especially since the touch flo 3d makes things much more fluid and efficient.
So far the only WM phone that can use the WM7 os, is the HD2, it has to do with the processor.

It appears the moment that alot of yall been waitin for is HERE!
Time to roll out the celebration gifs!

Taken from Howard Forums:
I searched but did not find this posted so i thought i would share.

As of today any HTC Touch Pro owner that is in need of a replacement phone through service and repair will be glad to know that sprint will swap you into a different handset from a decent list of different handsets.

I have included a screencap of the memo from the sprint portal and also a screencap of the exchange list.

Please be aware that this is only available to customers that have ESRP or TEP or are still covered under the 1 year warranty.

25f1xzq.jpg

5x4t3q.jpg

You see whats on that replacement list right?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bout to test this out tomo, My TP keyboard doesnt work at all
mad.gif

This may totally halt my plans to get the Hero

Shazam Music ID App Coming Very Soon to Windows Mobile
Posted by CJ Lippstreu
Thursday, October 8th at 04:07 PM

Shazam, a popular music identification app on other platforms, was only available to Windows Mobile users on select handsets in the past. XDA-developers, as usual, found a way to extract it for all Windows Phones months ago, but that operation was quickly shutdown due to obvious copyright infringement. I'm sure many of you have searched for it on your favorite user forums, only to find that it's been removed. I've seen too many new threads opened on forums asking, "Where can I find Shazam for Windows Mobile?"

Well, Shazam is back, but this time it's available from its developers through Windows Marketplace. There are two versions of the music discovery app for Windows Mobile, free and premium. The former is limited to five searches a month, while the latter, called Shazam Encore, will give you unlimited access for a one-time fee of $4.69. The premium edition will also feature popularity charts, artist bios, discographies, reviews and song recommendations based on user preferences.

There is a similar product, called Midomi, which is already available on Marketplace for $4.99. It will be interesting to see which app will attract more users as they both have extra features beyond the basic function of music recognition.

Shazam recently announced its product for Marketplace, so expect to see it very soon. It will be available in 30 countries, most likely starting in the UK, before launching on a wider scale.

Note: screenshot below is of the old version.

shazamid.jpeg

So My $30 SERO plan been up since june, I Really Realy love and willing to keep this plan,

but this TP is madd corny now and i need something new.

What are my options to Upgrade phone and Keep my $30 SERO.

I really want that HERO
pimp.gif
but i can also settle for TP2.

any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

So My $30 SERO plan been up since june, I Really Realy love and willing to keep this plan,

but this TP is madd corny now and i need something new.

What are my options to Upgrade phone and Keep my $30 SERO.

I really want that HERO
pimp.gif
but i can also settle for TP2.

any help would be appreciated
Check two posts above
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Am I the only one who HATES all of these touch screen phones?

Nope. I prefer touch X qwerty keyboard phones. Although it's outdated, I still love my 8925.

i agree, i text too much. keyboard is needed.

2urutmw.jpg

frown.gif

- soooooooo can someone show me exactly to flash my phone w/ that energyROM ... ?

i've flashed my phone before but cant get this one to work.

-which rar do i use ?

EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090920R2_Standard

EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090920R2_Titanium

EnergyROM_RAPHAEL_20090920R2_Standard

EnergyROM_RAPHAEL_20090920R2_Titanium

-Do I need to unlock it again or should it be unlocked from my previous flashing ?

I have a Sprint Touch Pro BTW.

Originally Posted by young dr0

2urutmw.jpg

frown.gif

- soooooooo can someone show me exactly to flash my phone w/ that energyROM ... ?

i've flashed my phone before but cant get this one to work.

-which rar do i use ?

EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090920R2_Standard

EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090920R2_Titanium

EnergyROM_RAPHAEL_20090920R2_Standard

EnergyROM_RAPHAEL_20090920R2_Titanium

-Do I need to unlock it again or should it be unlocked from my previous flashing ?

I have a Sprint Touch Pro BTW.

Use the Raphael ROMs whichever one you like better and make sure its for CDMA phones or you can brick it.
It should already be unlocked from the previous HardSPL.
But put the files onto your phone and then run it on your comp
http://forum.xda-develope...m/forumdisplay.php?f=465

f3a154e635295a7e9fcc56125f90c06b70d3ed6.jpg

anyone ever got this message ...

i get it everytime i try to run any of the exe file that flash the phone.

I've always clicked the one with the shield (windows shield) and make sure tour phone is connected to the usb port

i fixed it

i needed to update my Mobile Device Center

but does anyone know which ROM has the twitter tab. that was the whole reason I flashed my phone.

and the energyROM i used doesn't have the twitter tab

already unlocked it and flashed it

but didnt get the right ROM

im looking for a ROM CDMA for the Touch Pro w/ a twiiter tab for the touchflo3d

Originally Posted by young dr0

already unlocked it and flashed it

but didnt get the right ROM

im looking for a ROM CDMA for the Touch Pro w/ a twiiter tab for the touchflo3d
You have to get one that has Manila 2.5 For the Twitter tab. It's still no official version out so it's gon be glitchy and not work inlandscape mode. If u can, find a ROM builty by http://twitter.com/NRGZ28, he makes damn good ROMs. Thewingster.comhas some ROMs on there from him.

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

It appears the moment that alot of yall been waitin for is HERE!
Time to roll out the celebration gifs!

Taken from Howard Forums:
I searched but did not find this posted so i thought i would share.

As of today any HTC Touch Pro owner that is in need of a replacement phone through service and repair will be glad to know that sprint will swap you into a different handset from a decent list of different handsets.

I have included a screencap of the memo from the sprint portal and also a screencap of the exchange list.

Please be aware that this is only available to customers that have ESRP or TEP or are still covered under the 1 year warranty.

25f1xzq.jpg

5x4t3q.jpg
You see whats on that replacement list right?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bout to test this out tomo, My TP keyboard doesnt work at all
mad.gif

This may totally halt my plans to get the Hero

Did you have any luck? I'm hearing that this is very, very YMMV ...

I copped the Hero for Sprint at BB earlier today. My first time using an android phone, but the joint is pretty smooth so far.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom