jermz101
u-mad1.jpg

dude dont be salty they threw me in here like 2 years ago
laugh.gif
get over it

damn who cares if Jstar is a hypebeast.

Phinsfan13 had this #$** on point.

hypebeasts annoy me as much as the next guy but damn

all these NTers tryin to call him out are workin harder than the hypebeasts tryin to look fresh.

get off the +#++$% nuts.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by fLyedkiD

Originally Posted by JstarHH

laugh.gif
Phinsfan13 wrote:

roll.gif
These are pretty old pics and I aint afraid to say you have to start somewhere but atleast if your going to come at me atleast get something more recent then 2-3 years ago thanks!

lol j STAR is this recent enough... dude im sry but if you go online and look at what Nigo and Phrarrell are wearing and you go buy it and once you buy it you go on MYSPACE and take pics of you new Icecream jacket and your fake mini LV purses on your belt TO SHOW OFF TO THE SAME SEX
roll.gif
and bought it becuz pharrel does it..
roll.gif
ur a HYPEBEAST in y are you so quick to delete that poka doke outtfit you had on myspace
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm sorry man, gonna have to back jstar on this one.
It's even worse that you're checking up another man's myspace and searching for pictures to put in here to call him out on his outfits.
I, like many people have contributed to this thread. However, there's a line that you are crossing when you intentionally go through another man's myspace to download pictures to post to niketalk. Call jstar a hypebeast, but you're a stalker.

Thank you I'm glad someone is smart and can see this kid has been on my page checking up on me it's great! I deleted that old pictures and a few others because I didn't know kids were so lame and take time out of there day to check on my page but its all good!
happy.gif
Fake LV? Getttt out of here thats 425 WITH the keychain. You can check myspace all you want but until you actually see me in person I would suggest you just stop talking because its only myspace and these are pictures from my photo shoots so please get off my sack! I really feel like I'm wasting my time talking to a nobody but do your thing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol yo dude u pay people to come take pics of you with your nike sb gear. So you can post where in your room because i guarantee you thats not going in no magazine. thats LIKE going to wal mart with your family to take a family photo
roll.gif
man you need to stop replying dude im just going to keep on emabarrsing in front of are fellow NTERs...
roll.gif
just delete yourself from niketalk...

dude you freaking have on the note book dunks with a backpack with stars on it and a noteebook hat on explain.. your not FRESH those were meant to be bought by ages 6-12 ....not 18 and up lol AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSING ON HIS JEANS YOU WILL A BAPE STAR lol dude your wearing FAKE BAPE now your a SOUJA BOY wanna be kid
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo does this jstar cat work at highpoint in phx i sware I have seen this guy and his famous coin purse you guys are talking about. I always wondered about dude and why he take pics like there for a magazine or something. I mean how do you go about asking someone to take pics like that for you? My boys would go in on me for asking something like that
ohwell.gif

Yo I'ma need yall to get off my dude JStar's nuts like that. Seen dude in person, not a hypebeast. He wears what he likes. And on top of that, dudeis cool as hell. But really, what kind of a "man" goes on another man's Myspace to try and prove a point lol!?!? You had to save his pic,upload it to, what, Photobucket, then post it on here?? Waaaay to much effort bro hahaha.... Plus those pics are mad old. You Internet Bangers are fuuuuunny
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Uluv411

laugh.gif
Phinsfan13 wrote:

roll.gif
These are pretty old pics and I aint afraid to say you have to start somewhere but atleast if your going to come at me atleast get something more recent then 2-3 years ago thanks!

lol j STAR is this recent enough... dude im sry but if you go online and look at what Nigo and Phrarrell are wearing and you go buy it and once you buy it you go on MYSPACE and take pics of you new Icecream jacket and your fake mini LV purses on your belt TO SHOW OFF TO THE SAME SEX
roll.gif
roll.gif
ur a HYPEBEAST in y are you so quick to delete that poka doke outtfit you had on myspace
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's even worse that you're checking up another man's myspace and searching for pictures to put in here to call him out on his outfits.
I, like many people have contributed to this thread. However, there's a line that you are crossing when you intentionally go through another man's myspace to download pictures to post to niketalk. Call jstar a hypebeast, but you're a stalker.

Thank you I'm glad someone is smart and can see this kid has been on my page checking up on me it's great! I deleted that old pictures and a few others because I didn't know kids were so lame and take time out of there day to check on my page but its all good!
happy.gif
Fake LV? Getttt out of here thats 425 WITH the keychain. You can check myspace all you want but until you actually see me in person I would suggest you just stop talking because its only myspace and these are pictures from my photo shoots so please get off my sack! I really feel like I'm wasting my time talking to a nobody but do your thing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol yo dude u pay people to come take pics of you with your nike sb gear. So you can post where in your room because i guarantee you thats not going in no magazine. thats LIKE going to wal mart with your family to take a family photo
roll.gif
man you need to stop replying dude im just going to keep on emabarrsing in front of are fellow NTERs...
roll.gif

dude you freaking have on the note book dunks with a backpack with stars on it and a noteebook hat on explain.. your not FRESH those were meant to be bought by ages 6-12 ....not 18 and up lol AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSING ON HIS JEANS YOU WILL A BAPE STAR lol dude your wearing FAKE BAPE now your a SOUJA BOY wanna be kid
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo does this jstar cat work at highpoint in phx i sware I have seen this guy and his famous coin purse you guys are talking about. I always wondered about dude and why he take pics like there for a magazine or something. I mean how do you go about asking someone to take pics like that for you? My boys would go in on me for asking something like that
ohwell.gif

Yo I'ma need yall to get off my dude JStar's nuts like that. Seen dude in person, not a hypebeast. He wears what he likes. And on top of that, dude is cool as hell. But really, what kind of a "man" goes on another man's Myspace to try and prove a point lol!?!? You had to save his pic, upload it to, what, Photobucket, then post it on here?? Waaaay to much effort bro hahaha.... Plus those pics are mad old. You Internet Bangers are fuuuuunny
eyes.gif

^^^^^^lol fam dont get me starting bro... ur the one ridin his nuts ..your even worst man you go on nt and post what you wear everyday and never be fresh imtired of seeing your FINISHLINE SALE RACK kicks you be rockin...stop it no ones wants to see what they have in stock in SHOE CARNIVAL... anyways lol back to Jthe hypegod this his brother where he gettin his swagg from
roll.gif
hypebeast?
roll.gif
and im done... and give up you won J thehypegod...idk care its funny to me so dats why i did it.

Originally Posted by Uluv411

laugh.gif
Phinsfan13 wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

Yo I'ma need yall to get off my dude JStar's nuts like that. Seen dude in person, not a hypebeast. He wears what he likes. And on top of that, dude is cool as hell. But really, what kind of a "man" goes on another man's Myspace to try and prove a point lol!?!? You had to save his pic, upload it to, what, Photobucket, then post it on here?? Waaaay to much effort bro hahaha.... Plus those pics are mad old. You Internet Bangers are fuuuuunny
eyes.gif

^^^^^^lol fam dont get me starting bro... ur the one ridin his nuts ..your even worst man you go on nt and post what you wear everyday and never be fresh im tired of seeing your FINISHLINE SALE RACK kicks you be rockin...stop it no ones wants to see what they have in stock in SHOE CARNIVAL... anyways lol back to J the hypegod this his brother where he gettin his swagg from
roll.gif
hypebeast?
roll.gif
and im done... and give up you won J the hypegod...idk care its funny to me so dats why i did it.

You on my homie to now? damn what a fan! lol keep following my life because I'm glad to see you have no life. The people that know me already know wheremy style resides so like I said unless you actually see me out THEN call me a hypebeast. All you do is sit on my page on myspace which is HORRIBLE. No onecares about myspace my dude lol. I dont ASK the homies to take pics I get the chance to work with dope photographers out here so you can hate all you want butI'm sure none of your myspace pics brought you any $. You kids are comedy.

Side note you kids are killing off niketalk! Used to be a bunch of really cool peeps now it's just saturated with idiots.

Ahhhh! FP dopeee yes it's a small world ha ^_^ I'm over here wasting my time with this one idiot but it's funny to me lol

That video on the last page is hilarious.

Is there really a need to quote the WHOLE convo every time you wanna reply back to it? Jeez.
grin.gif

damn NT dropped off so bad

i dont even go in Nike Retro or Jordan forums anymore...I own a pair of black Supersters, a pair of Van Authentic's and a old pair of P Rod 1's andthat is it

stopped caring about sneakers b/c of people in these threads

LOL i really think this cat fLyedkiD is tryna be funny! Finishline Sale Rack kicks!?!?!? HAHAHAHA. That was kinda funny
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

niketalk

LMFAO
laugh.gif

I hope you wasn't trying to say I'm a hypebeast?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea you a hypebeast....Licking the soles is a sign of hypebeast tendencies[/color]
Man would you please. I wasn't even licking the bottom, I only did the damn thing for a Myspace picture, you ain't got no idea who I am, for the simple fact that I'm faking a lick on my kicks doesn't mean I'm a hypebeast, save young boy
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aight dude....Propose the question on NT, Who takes fake myspace pictures of licking the bottom soles oh their shoes? And get back to me with the responses you get....Don't get mad at me cuz you look like a fool...And your face is real close to them shoes, so i dont know how fake it is...[/color]

I honestly could care less what NT thinks about me. NT is definently not that important to me as it is to you.
wink.gif

Yeah man, you're a hypebeast and you look dumb.

How am I a hypebeast when you don't know me? Because of a picture? Got damn people can come up with random reasons to judge someone.
i thought you didn't care what the people of niketalk think about you.
if you really didn't care you would stop posting in this thread. to defend yourself.
stop posting you and Jstar are annoying and a bunch of squares.

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

niketalk

LMFAO
laugh.gif

I hope you wasn't trying to say I'm a hypebeast?
Yea you a hypebeast....Licking the soles is a sign of hypebeast tendencies
Man would you please. I wasn't even licking the bottom, I only did the damn thing for a Myspace picture, you ain't got no idea who I am, for the simple fact that I'm faking a lick on my kicks doesn't mean I'm a hypebeast, save young boy
Aight dude....Propose the question on NT, Who takes fake myspace pictures of licking the bottom soles oh their shoes? And get back to me with the responses you get....Don't get mad at me cuz you look like a fool...And your face is real close to them shoes, so i dont know how fake it is...

I honestly could care less what NT thinks about me. NT is definently not that important to me as it is to you.
wink.gif

Yeah man, you're a hypebeast and you look dumb.

How am I a hypebeast when you don't know me? Because of a picture? Got damn people can come up with random reasons to judge someone.
i thought you didn't care what the people of niketalk think about you.
if you really didn't care you would stop posting in this thread. to defend yourself.
stop posting you and Jstar are annoying and a bunch of squares.

Yes you are right I'm a square if that's what you want to believe. Now lets end the foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom