OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

^^those dudes arent hypebeast, thats called matching, something that NT doesnt know anything about based on the what ive seen in the WDYWT threads.

but those dudes do look like lames though

353938972.jpg

eek.gif

This is ridiculous.........

Originally Posted by Dakingii

^^those dudes arent hypebeast, thats called matching, something that NT doesnt know anything about based on the what ive seen in the WDYWT threads.

I agree... Some of you are getting carried away with the Hypebeast thing when some of these pix your posting are not even Hypebeasts. Don'tpost just to post because it's not even funny anymore & it makes the thread weak...
smh.gif

I dont think its the idea of matching, its the fact that they are actually taking pictures like that.

I'd say anyone from NT who posts a hypebeast at least recognizes some hypebeastish characteristics in everyone posted. Especially if said hypebeast istaking pictures of themselves pointing at shoes and making ****** faces while posing with their shoes... sadly. so I agree with AZ0005US. I don't go aroundposting pics of my kicks on the internet and my outfit every damn day although I easily could and this fact differentiates hypebeasts from many shoecollectors/fashionistas.

Damn why is everyone from inderkum in here Patrick,darren,mikey,harold,christian,mallory,justin,brandon,hector,lalo,laque, sukman,david,etc.Someones quick toadd myspaces and search through pics to right click save

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

I'd say anyone from NT who posts a hypebeast at least recognizes some hypebeastish characteristics in everyone posted. Especially if said hypebeast is taking pictures of themselves pointing at shoes and making ****** faces while posing with their shoes... sadly. so I agree with AZ0005US. I don't go around posting pics of my kicks on the internet and my outfit every damn day although I easily could and this fact differentiates hypebeasts from many shoe collectors/fashionistas.
i think you're way off the mark. posting in a "what you wore today" or pickup thread does not define a hypebeast whatsoever.hypebeast is 99% about the clothing, and 1% is licking soles.

bornfeetfirst wrote:
23kidd wrote:
eb615debe52f28b5542b6a35a8f448b76189750.pjpg

96315bece72e2bb123447ddafefe7e5e78d40fa.pjpg

86715ee0eb2b2bbe720bc110da42601033f0efa.pjpg

whats hypebeast about this?

nothing is hypebeast about it. Just some regular guys taking pictures...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

laugh.gif
Dude still got his Levis Hang tag on
tired.gif
roll.gif

Here's another Hypebeast licking his trash.

l_ab5147dabfbdc243cbbbf8a9477c9993.gif

FUNNIEST .GIF EVER
and for this kid. wow. no heat a** shoes, wow plies looking. licking the bottom of a shoe is so disgusting this uneducated fool
roll.gif

yes hypebeasts are the worst when the claim to be sneaker heads.
but like highschool drop outs, we need hypebeasts. they are the ones that buy shoes from eBayers and from NT for $500.
I know they put money in my pocket.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

The guy in the baby blue looks like a lame for sure
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom