OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

He is a hypebeast. End Of Story. I will admit his collection is crazy, but the dude is pretty much the definition.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

262vc5t.jpg
this fool makes supreme look like $@%%
smh.gif

Dude makes my favorite supreme shirt look
sick.gif

the little kid with the shoes is a hypebeast.... hes just some rich kid so of course he can get all those....it kinda makes me sick

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

CTP - by looking at your avy, i'm assuming someone called you are a hypebeast. O'l scarf wearing ______
roll.gif

We're being angry because this guy is a beast for the hype.

He wears these brands just because of it's name. If Gap made the shirts supreme did,

he would have never bought it. He doesn't buy it because he likes it, he buys these hyped brands because of the name and to show off.

Don't get me wrong, i wear supreme to. But not because of the name of it.

Matter fact, where i'm from, only about 1% of the people in my school knows street brands like,

bape, supreme, nbhd, ect...

im done.

Edited
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that was real talk ^^^
**** with that nonsense. This ninja NPB acting real salty cus dude is doing him, and if hes not, who the @%+@ cares? I mean, you suckas waste yourtime hating on people by what they wear and !!!#. @%+@, let him do him and you do you and stop worrying about what the next man is wearing. You guys actingreal feminine critizing other dudes in here by what they wear and acting real jealous getting your panties tied up in a bunch. northparkblind, why do you wearsupreme, huh? I wanna hear what your salty +!@ has to say

I give him some credit though, he seems to be somewhat knowledgeable on sneakers. Doesn't sound hypebeast-#@* to me, he doesn't come off as " YeahI have these exclusive joints you ain't never see in the stores" and a few times in that SB video he mentions that he wouldn't have purchased afew sneaks unless it went on sale. That kind of tells he doesn't buy just because its what hot right now, if anybody on NT was borned into a rich family,yall would be hated too. But he does dress like a hypebeast though

I think those are old pics of Fran, probably when he just started to get into the game, when he was younger.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

CTP - by looking at your avy, i'm assuming someone called you are a hypebeast. O'l scarf wearing ______
roll.gif

We're being angry because this guy is a beast for the hype.

He wears these brands just because of it's name. If Gap made the shirts supreme did,

he would have never bought it. He doesn't buy it because he likes it, he buys these hyped brands because of the name and to show off.

Don't get me wrong, i wear supreme to. But not because of the name of it.

Matter fact, where i'm from, only about 1% of the people in my school knows street brands like,

bape, supreme, nbhd, ect...

im done.

Edited
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that was real talk ^^^
**** with that nonsense. This ninja NPB acting real salty cus dude is doing him, and if hes not, who the @%+@ cares? I mean, you suckas waste your time hating on people by what they wear and !!!#. @%+@, let him do him and you do you and stop worrying about what the next man is wearing. You guys acting real feminine critizing other dudes in here by what they wear and acting real jealous getting your panties tied up in a bunch. northparkblind, why do you wear supreme, huh? I wanna hear what your salty +!@ has to say
Basically what I wanted to say but didn't because I avoid confrontation. No offense to NPB directly, mostly directed towards everyone knockingdude.

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

damn
eek.gif
this %*$*@ got like the best dunk collection i seen so far(not including superstars)
Yeah. Thats why he cant be a HypeBeast... He is too deep into the game.

but the wack part is that he can't dress thats what makes him a hypebeast

262vc5t.jpg
this fool makes supreme look like $@%%
smh.gif
dyin at that rusty weight bench being used to hold clothes.....he needs to put it to good use

dude is incredibly skinny, wears size 7, and is like 12? wtfreak. How is he gonna get his parents to get him all those shoes?

MikeTysontheKiller - Real talk. Why the *@$@ are you in this thread?
northparkblind- Real talk. Why the %%$$ are you in this thread? and how come you haven't answered my previous question?

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

MikeTysontheKiller - Real talk. Why the *@$@ are you in this thread?
northparkblind- Real talk. Why the %%$$ are you in this thread? and how come you haven't answered my previous question?

you having a bad day mike? i think you just need a hug

^ what is wrong with you? everything you post is negative and full of crap.. dont bother anymore.

Back
Top Bottom