@%$ !!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Snow_Cone_Cups.jpg

roll.gif

just saw this... whats going on with the checkered/ zebra spandex???
tired.gif

plz let me know if it has to be edited.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

I seriously went to ISS and looked around and posted a bit and i found these pics
laugh.gif
roll.gif
mismatching shoes is whats in style now. I seen some kid with the vvolt griffs on one foot, and the freshwaters on the other

Originally Posted by Rightguard

I seriously went to ISS and looked around and posted a bit and i found these pics
laugh.gif
roll.gif
mismatching shoes is whats in style now. I seen some kid with the vvolt griffs on one foot, and the freshwaters on the other
yea i seen it around the bay area, but mainly vans and chucks...sometimes with the 11/12 pack also

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

^
theres hypebeasts out there, but atleast they have yeezy's, dmp's, some of the rarer sb's....

but theres NOTHING worse than a hypebeast with no heat
laugh.gif

Haha so true. Why would any1 want to take pics of their kicks especially when they don't have any heat whatsoever

Originally Posted by JoshNess

Originally Posted by Rightguard

laugh.gif
roll.gif
yea i seen it around the bay area, but mainly vans and chucks...sometimes with the 11/12 pack also
Dudes were doing it like crazy with the 6/11 DMP

Back
Top Bottom