OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

This thread is kind of wild.   All those kids in the shoe line up above....woah.

No wonder there is no reviews in the review section anymore.   This is why we get " how bad do jordan 2's crease?"  and  " does such  and such a shoe fit true to size?"

Ive lurked this site since it put me on to zoom generation 1st games.  
I walked into the mall at 1:30 in the afternoon grabbed my pair and was actually geeked to wear them, for ball, which happened an hour later. Fashion shoe street wear hype nerds were never even thought of as a threat when it was basketball shoe copping time.

I dont do fancy socks, I miss leather on shoes, I hate fuse. I dont mind creasing but maaaaaaaaaan paint chipping midsoles grind my gears. I like bright colours accenting black or white, not entire fluorescent shoes.
To me both yeezys were whack...A " creative genius" like kanye cant create something totally new? Ohhh thats right he built his life sampling actual musicians, why wouldnt he sample actual shoe designers as well.

I put a non hooper on to shoes and this site around the time French 7's  came out.  Within months he had a glass display case in his room for his prized kicks.  it turned me off the whole thing.
I give most every hyped release an easy miss these days and just wyle out on shoes like Revis's or 2k4's at the outlets.  There are plenty of releases for us old guys that go mostly un hyped.

I do however need those gloves next month and the kamikaze 1's.... i grew up a sonics fan. I will slap the neon and supreme right off any glass case collector that tries to stop me.
Cool story bro, tell it again . . .

This thread is kind of wild.   All those kids in the shoe line up above....woah.

No wonder there is no reviews in the review section anymore.   This is why we get " how bad do jordan 2's crease?"  and  " does such  and such a shoe fit true to size?"

I walked into the mall at 1:30 in the afternoon grabbed my pair and was actually geeked to wear them, for ball, which happened an hour later. Fashion shoe street wear hype nerds were never even thought of as a threat when it was basketball shoe copping time.

I dont do fancy socks, I miss leather on shoes, I hate fuse. I dont mind creasing but maaaaaaaaaan paint chipping midsoles grind my gears. I like bright colours accenting black or white, not entire fluorescent shoes.
To me both yeezys were whack...A " creative genius" like kanye cant create something totally new? Ohhh thats right he built his life sampling actual musicians, why wouldnt he sample actual shoe designers as well.

I put a non hooper on to shoes and this site around the time French 7's  came out.  Within months he had a glass display case in his room for his prized kicks.  it turned me off the whole thing.
I give most every hyped release an easy miss these days and just wyle out on shoes like Revis's or 2k4's at the outlets.  There are plenty of releases for us old guys that go mostly un hyped.

I do however need those gloves next month and the kamikaze 1's.... i grew up a sonics fan. I will slap the neon and supreme right off any glass case collector that tries to stop me.

fasho rice boy.... it all began 100 years ago, long before hype beasts.  We would buy quality products that we actually liked and there was no point flipping them because we would make no money. Basketball players enjoyed basketball products and fat dudes rarely had ironic rooms full of athletic shoes.   Highsocks were generally one of two colours and rocked exclusively by ballers or grandpas.    No one without a single jump shot dared to rock two shooting sleeves.  We rocked Stussy and vision and champion and when we lined up it was for a roller coaster or waterslide. Our top athletes didn't flop all over the place or try to childishly hide male pattern baldness.   times were g

elmo-tl_dr.gif

im past ashamed to have something in common with those idiots. seriously, white hanes tees, levis jeans, and some fresh kicks. why cant people understand that....

Why are these ankle suffocating pants in style
Yeah that fad is pretty WEAK. I usually post in the WDYW thread dudes be goin hard with the tight ankle pants in there. I just look on and SMH in disgust. So many weak fads just never die. SMH. Never catch me in them.

These pics of people wearing two different shoes reminds me of when I say a guy on the street wearing the black/red XIs and the white/black XIIIs :lol: I was like what's the point of wearing two different shoes it just makes you look like a clown :smh:

I cringe every time I hear someone say they're a shoe head/sneaker head :x :smh: :x :smh: :x

tbh this doesnt bother me but i die on the inside and vomit in my mouth when people call themselves hipsters :x :x :x :x :x :x even worst when non hipsters (losers trying to be cool) call themselves hipsters :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom