:lol:
laugh.gif

Sneakerheads are ugly.

I don't get it, is it suppose to be a crown. :\
ohwell.gif

I hope it's not THE HUNDREDS logo. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
4pwkmlf.jpg
I don't wanna be like Mike, more like Po and Porter gettin shipments at the border​

Live long and prosper.......

6cr8n06.jpg
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
TEAMlateNIGHT

^ Agreed

Idk why but that blue is like "hypebeast blue". In the "Show me your laces" post everyone was putting those blue laces on sneakers that didnt go with it at all.

This is just some kid
i saw on myspace, and i just
had to put him on blast!!!!

His Caption for this pic:
"a lil blurrty..stil fresh>patent lea. sbz..tru religion jeanz N Enyce "
61txgd2.jpg

"I want U cutie..Lol...Check DA Le Tigre..Freshhh!!! "
4z3b6td.jpg

"F*** Dem HAtasz..Damnn..Still Fresh Wid Dem Seven JEansz..Whtsz Go00od "
5xoud0g.jpg

"killin It wid da Linen Pants n da Le tigre {{ These Diamonds IS mine}} "
681h5iw.jpg

"{ Cant Find these**Onli In JApan} Oh Yean N ma Teddy Bear Tiarra OWn "
6h7m3va.jpg

"call me pharell, 4REAL!!!!"
67wwrqc.jpg

"i got more kicks than YOU!!!"
65zue1d.jpg

HONESTLY, ILL GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST/BADDEST
HYPEBEAST AWARD!!!!!!!
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Lz Out*
=========================GetOnYourFeetKid

That "death to all posers" t-shirt would make sense if you knew your current events and politics. But showing my disapprove of a President in that form is childish.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote:
hoody with shorts is HORRiBLE
sooooo true...never made sense to me

that girl is pretty horrible.....yuck...seen some dude on the train last night too funny.......kept kicking his feet up and staring at his kicks i guess tryin to draw attention to them(they were beat down neptunes)....then i noticed he kept lookin at my champs bag and then he pulls up some black bag and he keeps swingin it as i turn my head i noticed he had a pair of bogus sb's in there....lol i was laughin to myself the entire ride.....Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

this girls doing the wanda face from In Living Color... jamie foxx's character... to bad thats her normal face... she would be a good actress to play wanda if they made a movie.
In%20Living%20Color%20Season%204%20DVD%20Contest%201%20-%20300.jpg

4vmx3pj.jpg

you can not seriously call this guy hype beast... he saw the purple heart in his sweater and matched it with his bandana then on to his "Purple Pigeons" (only the hottest shoes ever made) and a purple hat! Not to mention the blue sweater matches the blue laces. The glasses with the lenses are just practical, its getting dark and everyone knows how uncool it is to wear sun glasses at night (xcept if your from the bay or puff daddy diddy). This Guy isnt Hype Beast... I mean, if he was "Hype Beast"... he would have bought Purple Drank instead of orange juice.

6fhub7k.jpg

Dear Mexican Kids,
What ever happend to wearing Dark Lokes, creased up Khakis and Cortezes with Plaid button up shirts you can only buy at the swamp meets in LA. Damn what happend to that look? The ones who you are scared of because they wore Dickies and white tees with a crispy crease down the middle? They were really intimidating. If you and your friends came up to me wanting my lunch money and my milk, wearing those clothes, I would still give them to you But, not because you scared me, oh no, but because it must be hard having your dad tell you, you looked gay wearing what your wearing. I mean, do you know what your dad wore back in the days?

(Just to let all you NTers know, I am from LA)

l_93a97b9772cd81078d6ecbeabc299198.jpg

tie-dye condom?

6fhsxf8.jpg

Come on TITTIE!!!...err... never mind...

67wwrqc.jpg

do the ladies love dudes in green pants?

6d2bnd0.jpg

LOL PEARL NECKLACE!!!! did your friend give you that PEARL NECKLACE?? LOL AHAHAHAHA...

6cr8n06.jpg

i had something smart to say in my head... but when i typed it out... it didnt make sense... it was something like, "nsync cover band rehersals is hard especially when your not doing for the ladies"

Its satday night, not good movies on tv to squeeze one off too, and its girls night out. Come ON skinimax!
Im Fat, since that matters.

i like chicken combo platters.

OoH that Rhymed.

Back
Top Bottom