OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

yo...that second pic up there my little sister has that Eeyore hoodie. smh this dude shopping in the girls section in the Disney store.

^Damn those last pics may be one of the worst. That second pic is def fruity.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

laugh.gif
at tear drops
smh.gif

^tear drops = you killed someone, dude just bodied himself.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

"my lip gloss is glossy, my lip gloss is cool..."

this dudes missing a bandana..

THERE MUCH BETTER... now hes all fem-hypebeasted out.

Im Fat, since that matters.

i like chicken combo platters.

OoH that Rhymed.

^^Slim got a tear drop joint and he dressing like Lil Mama's prime connection for satification. That doesnt even classify as a hypebeast, but if he doin' him, let it be.

Stackin boxes is hypebeasting,Well being that i know this guy personally,HE is NOT a hypebeast. He's actually more original and has more self opinion than alot people on this site,not putting anyone down but he really is that way.Well just couldnt have someone i know on the net being called a hypebeast when in reality hes not.Thank you.

Quote:
my lip gloss is glossy, my lip gloss is cool..."
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
"Dominican Is in my blood to be hustling that "N" you call papi probally one my cousins"

JayBapes... he be from Florida... not nessisarily hype beast, but has hype beast Tendencies... LOL hes funny with them photoshops.

They be at the ALL-OVER PRINT SWEATER convention.

and the best for last... look for the photoshopped shoes!!!

the end for nows.
Im Fat, since that matters.

i like chicken combo platters.

OoH that Rhymed.

I wonder what he killed? His heterosexuality I suppose

:x
sick.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

eeyore hoody and the lipgloss is OD like a mo'frigg... and :smh:
smh.gif
"gangstas dont die they get chubby and move to miami"- jada kiss said it first not LIL wayne...

Back
Top Bottom