OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

^ Bro he has his shirt tucked in. Who does that?

And the kid in front of the charger. Atleast he is staying true to himself. I hate it when like 4 years ago people were wearing size xxxxxxxl white tees andragging on kids cause theyre jeans were to tight and now they themselves are wearing skinny jeans and running around the city saying ya dig.

yo how much cardboard/and/or/starch did they use to get their pants like that???
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

On the real this is THE hypebeast uniform:

-New Era fitted with the sticker on the underside of the brim. With the hat all the way up to the hairline
-Tight SMEDIUM streetwear teeshirt. Its a shame when you seee fat dudes wearing these tees
-Skinny Jeans that have no purpose when theyre pulled down past the waist. What the hells the point?
-North Face bookbag. Cuz you gotta take that bag everywhere
-Colorful sneakers/Dunk SBs/OG or Retro Jordans.

I swear you'll find at least 1 of 4 dudes walking the street with these sh!ts on. Bring back the Throwback Jerseys and Pinwheel fitteds!
I wear my fitted like with the sticker under the brim, how is that hype beast?...im actually a manager at a fitted store and ive been rocking that fora few years now, when everyone wanted to keep they stickers on the top part of they brim, i stuck mines under the brim so it wont mess my fitted up later ondown the line....retro and OG jordans..lol, thats hypebeast to you?...those are my favorite kicks, but i got way more different other kicks than i got injordans, we talking bout 60+ kicks over here homie. truthfully, a hypebeast to me is a lame#!!# dude that just follows what everyone else is rocking....allover printed hoodies last year, this year we got the whole jim jones thing, that rock star image with fitted jeans and shirts and studded belts with thechain on the side.....and FAKE GOLD ROPE CHAINS...rediculous....yeah, lets bring back the throwbacks,,,matter of fact nah, that's gonna be hypebeast too,once everyone starts doing it again....i still rock my throwback Petrovic nets jersey, ...but nah, seriously..i haven't laughed so hard in a minute, thisthread is hilarious.....

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

Originally Posted by DJ236

yo how much cardboard/and/or/starch did they use to get their pants like that???
roll.gif

o wow
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats just rediculous....i wanna know where these cats are from...let me find out theres people out there that think rocking they jeans like that isconsidered, *cool*...lfmao!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom