OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

To make sure ya'll know what a hypebeast is...

hypebeast.jpg

hypebeast2.jpg

hypebeast2006.jpg

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

nice intent to define hypebeast, concerning the second description, found this pic on NT, (maybe already posted in the old hypebeastthread)
(i am sorry, dont take it personal, dont want to make fun of fellow NTer, i am only laughing with jacket and how it looks exactly with the sketch above :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
"Ladies and gentlemen, I don't think any of our contestants this evening have succeeded in encapsulating the intricacies of Proust's masterwork, so I'm going to award the first prize this evening to the girl with the biggest ****."
Monty Python​

lol breaking necks of the same sex :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pinkYaDaDaI?

4zd3grb.jpg

I like these sweaters. if i'm not mistaken, i Niccolo i think i can recall you copped the green one?

i really would like to buy one of em.

lol Here we go again!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

Last Shorty can get it :smokin
smokin.gif
\

I don't wanna be like Mike, more like Po and Porter gettin shipments at the border

Sais,you're admitting that your a hypebeast? lol
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Team Caribbean
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight

He is though...

See, a lot of ya'll make it sound like being a hypebeast is a HORRIBLE thing...It's really just a sense of style. Kind of like goths will admit they're gothic...
I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
3 nails + 1 Cross = 4 Given. *Born again*
Mr.Doug - You will be forever missed and in my heart.​

Back