OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

l_3a25016f4d38b432c8beb32014debce5.jpg%20

MrBigg6.1.JPG

you mean that trash is being sold? -_-

MrBigg6.1.JPG
TEAM UNDER-AGE
because the young ones need love too.​

For real, if you see anyone who looks remotely like the Quik Bunny and the Grinch, take off your tsinelas off, or sapatos, and hit 'em upside their heads. I'm sure his mama is way proud with him when he leaves the house!
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

that guy looks ddddddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
"dont look down yeah them jay's on my feet"

Everybody is entitled to wear what they want but a big SMH to the guy rocking the Grinch, Tigger and Nesquick outfit.
" Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality...."

" How Could You Falter When You're The Rock Of Gibraltar?
I Had To Get Off The Boat So I Could Walk On Water
This Ain't No Tall Order, This Is Nothin' To Me
Difficult Takes A Day, Impossible Takes A Week
I Do This In My Sleep....."

*Utrecht City, Reppin' The Heart Of Holland*

still speechless over the grinch get up
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

wow SMH these kids are taking the whole "retro" look a little too serious. Ok so since we were too young and had no sense of style back then to wear huge gold rope chains and carry boom boxes like Radio Raheem, and wear Africa neck pendants in the late 80s and early 90s, we gotta do it now that we are old enough and have some sense of style (however just a lil too late)?? I used to rock a hightop fade when I was a kid in the 90s but u don't see me doing that today lol.

Oh yea since we're on the topic of the past, Monie Love and MC Lyte would've gotten it back then. They're too old now lol.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
FOR SALE: sz60 Athentic Jordan Bullets Jersey PM ME​

i dont mind older gear and they actually match and are doing it nicely.

its just most of the time i see THOSE exact kids and kids like them rocking an outfit of ANYTHING from a thrift store and think they are killing it.
faded, stained, shredded nonmatching outfits for $12 with the biggest "i know they hatin'" smile.
TEAM PLATANOCHECK THIS SNEAKER WEBSITE OUT! WWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COMEBAY, JUST UPDATED W/ VINTAGE HATS, STARTER, 10 deep, NEW ERA HATSVINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!

Back
Top Bottom