OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Man, I thought is was bad when that kid got Adam Bomb cut into his fade....but those tat's are damn right BEAST. Aw well, he's going to look at it 30 years from now and see the C&C logo...maybe the hundreds, 10 deep, Mishka as well :lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

Damn I have to say that is some love for a brand but still it is plain stupid.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
how you gonna post your brother in the post that makes fun of people the most hahah

There's a reason he put brother in quotes. Chris is asian, not jewish, lol but you couldn't have known better just lookin out
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

he looks like the dropout bear too :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

yo the crooks logo is off the hook!!

but gettin it tatted?? lets be honest that fool doesnt look like hes been robbin people. His parents were probably like, "what the hell does that mean??"

its alot of weak stuff goin on with this hypebeast stuff hey i think alot of people have the meanng messed up but who cares and yea the cool kids music is good but those jeans i cant get with it

This idiot set his profile to private WITH THE QUICKNESS

"you just a shook one" :lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
|I
tired.gif

I know you on NT boy...come out and play nh :evil:
devil.gif
l_1cc7a4b6cd6c121ffdeb3284ec690b20.jpg
THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

I think the worst part about that haircut is that....somebody else did it for him. He either paid him A LOT of money or he thought it was a fly idea :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

i love this post i know where to come when i need a laugh :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

^^word. u said it
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN