OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Quote:
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

The first rule of being a hype beast is that it had to be hyped lol. if u wearing something that anyone could get their hands on it isnt hype. Not no multi colored GR dunks from foot locker or fake dookie chains.

dsc00308hk5.jpg

s183st7.jpg

p1010291zv9.jpg

p1010096lu7.jpg

p1010216sm7.jpg
p1010290lr0.jpg
Sais <3Mileena.| || But A Fan of Kitana.

Anybody see this video? i think its pretty funny...its a video on how to be a HYPEBEAST...check it out haa

youtube.com/watch?v=d9FxmmjvpD4
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Cabrera Gomez Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

^^ that video came out like 7 months ago
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES

R.I.P. Brian Doremus​

Wow it doesn't take much to be called a hypebeast these days.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

:lol:
laugh.gif
Sais. what is this like the 5th time you put yourself in here :lol:
laugh.gif

holdin it down for all the fat peeps on NT

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

^^lol I just saw that in the sneaker showcase contest post
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

^ :smh:
smh.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

Dude's mom in the hypebeast vid looks healthy :lol:
laugh.gif
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "
Wanted In A Sz 9.5 Or 10:

1. Black/Red Jordan 1 or Black Toes (OL)
2. White/Red/Black Jordan 2 or Black/Chrome
3. Black/Red Jordan 5 or Grapes
4. Raptor Jordan 7, Cardinals or Olympics
5. Black/Red Jordan 12 or Playoffs (Black/White)​

I haven't checked this thread out for a while.

Is there a reason they haven't changed the name to "OFFICIAL Douchebag Thread" yet?

TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"Respect the Star"

^yes theres a every good reason why they haven't changed it yet and thats becuz most of the people who post on this thread are the hypebeast them selfs... give it up this thread died a long time ago. :smh:
smh.gif
not being a hypebeast is becoming the new hype

Quote:
Asian and white people hypebeast are the worst.

To me a true hypebeast can only be an asian or white person between the ages of 19 and 25. True hypebeasts don't show off their gear stupidly (for example; wearing two different rare shoes at the same time or posing like an idiot). Also, a true hypebeast doesn't campout or spend over retail because they actually do have connects to get the stuff they want. Finally, their clothing is always of the correct size and they do not look uncomfortable in how they are dressed.

This thread is just full of pictures of posers and some people seem to be getting confused as to what an actual hypebeast is. I don't see being a hypebeast as something to be ashamed of.

Peace

Hey Falcon4567
That is indeed the Tay Zonday
awesome dude imo
nice song
Chocolate Rain should've been on the radio
serious talk

Quote:
To me a true hypebeast can only be an asian or white person between the ages of 19 and 25. True hypebeasts don't show off their gear stupidly (for example; wearing two different rare shoes at the same time or posing like an idiot). Also, a true hypebeast doesn't campout or spend over retail because they actually do have connects to get the stuff they want. Finally, their clothing is always of the correct size and they do not look uncomfortable in how they are dressed.
:D
happy.gif
not being a hypebeast is becoming the new hype

Back
Top Bottom