OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

roll.gif
i just wanna slap some of these peeps

Didn't RS and TH collaborate? Irony. I don't understand their little beef thing at all. RS just sounds jealous of one brand's success. I guess evenwith Travis Barker and Rob backing their company, financially and everything, they still don't sell. ****ty designs won't sell regardless (not sayingeverything is, I have a couple of pieces, but for the most part).

Some Of The People Shown On This Post Aren't Really [[HypeBeasts]] To Me.

They Are Just Fools Who Cant Dress...

But Hey. Who Am I But A [[HypeBeast]]...

What Does [It] Even Really Mean Anyway...?
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

THESE MOTHER+#%%%!+$ ARE SWAP MEET PARKING LOT PIMPIN. PLEATHER BAGS, CLIP ON BOW TIE, COWBOY BOOTS AND THEY CAN'T EVEN GET A PROPER SKATE BOARD.i'mfreaking speechless

fat kid with jerri curl and red jacket have some huge doo doo stains on his right bottom leg of his jeans

quote:"THEY CAN'T EVEN GET A PROPER SKATE BOARD"

Remember, the skateboard is the current fashion accessory. Its not for riding...just to show they know what it is

peoples sense of being stylish is so freaking wack

take some notes from people like Tom Brady or something, wearing something so outrageous does NOT make you a uniquely gifted dresser

Andre3000 at one time dressed like these idiots but even he saw the light and kills it now

and the dude with the Bape hoody and sidekick, did he miss the train in 2004 and the next departure was 2007???

and that Rogue Status banner...SMH b/c they suck

I wont lie I was with the Hundreds from the beginning to about 2 1/2 yrs ago but I hated on them big time b/c their crap was so horrible and uninspired for awhile but they have won me back with their last 2 seasons

they are starting to get it and moving into a more appealing style which is actually moving away from the whole hypebeast thread front

I made my first Hundreds purchase in over 2 years today

Back
Top Bottom