OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

look! i drew a hypebeast!

jh4pe1.jpg
yay!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keeL252

^^ Nope, wrong youngin and again u show your ignorance.
laugh.gif

okay
roll.gif
im out its time for me too grow up hahahahaha letme smoke this blunt everybody that played along be easy no hard feelings, hope to meet you all one day. forgive the ignorance its the good weed
smokin.gif
PEACE.

P.S.- and who ever put those comments on my website, its OK ill jus comment yours..oh wait u dont have a website!
roll.gif

Son, you PAID for the website. You aint generating money off it, its a !*%@%#* blog for christ sake. Shoulda went to blogspot, you coulda madethat garbage site for free.

Has anyone drawn a HYPEBEAST 2008?

Im volunteering to do another one. I got some down time this week.

But im not goin through this whole thread and deciding what is included. So im asking yall goobers to go ahead and compile a list of things that should be partof it.

Ill check back on this in a day or two.

(ps - i did the 2006 one and i just saw it again the other day on a blog and was embarassed, so i feel the need to redeem myself and spend more than 12 minuteson it.)

Pick and choose from these, I wouldn't necessarily call of these hypebeast things, just recent trends:
Raw Denim Jeans
Kuffiyehs (sp?) worn by people who are neither muslim nor a terrorist
the revival of fat gold rope chains to seem "hip" and "80s-like"
Stronger shades
bandanas
80s/fresh prince style shirts
skateboards that are not actually USED
overmatching

theres a few to get you started

voting for obama/obama tees (most people arent even old enough, or registered to vote)
rosaries
skinny jeans
neon/80s
*ridiculously* matching
trying not to repat much

1. don't forget ******ed tattoos:
-"shoe head" written on the hands
-people getting "the hundreds" logo tattooed
-the famous stars and straps "F"

2. Utility belts
-The blackberry for calling
-The sidekick for texting
-The boost mobile for chirping
-A rhinestone belt buckle

3. Louis Vuitton checker pattern without owning any Louis Vuitton
-i.e. belts, hats, carrying cases, etc not made by LV

Gets me
roll.gif
roll.gif
everytime, how are you going to mean mug and act "gangsta" with rhinestones, pastels, and disney characters.

Dude is basically "thuggin" in his daughters outfit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

Gets me
roll.gif
roll.gif
everytime, how are you going to mean mug and act "gangsta" with rhinestones, pastels, and disney characters.

Dude is basically "thuggin" in his daughters outfit
laugh.gif

LMAO maybe he's a h omo thug. like these people

main.jpg

smh.gif
@ what this thread has become. Non-hypebeast NT'ers coming in here tostart fights
tired.gif
If you don't like hypebeasts or their clothes stay out the thread.You know what it's gonna be about so why bother. Ain't like you gonna make dudes change what they wear regardless. Your just asking for your SN to beretired.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

2008 Hypebeast

-Rayban Wayfrayers
-Tight !%# Jeans
-Vans Authentics or a sneaker your jeans can be tucked into
-Lots of colors and thing on a tee shirt that serve no reason
-Casio G Shock

Anyone who wears DC, and tries to be HYPEBEAST is sooo wrong. DC is all the crappy *%*+ all the wanna be skaters wear, just so they can fit in.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

AND to top it off, he has a skateboard in his hands that hasn't even been used! Not to mention the Kanye Shades (which are probably knock offs) hahaa

Back
Top Bottom