OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Still wondering why this hasn't been posted here yet..

f1926e04cb0ec301de02020c85c35a8985a79050.jpg

alot of people on here aren't hypebeasts in my opinion.
just because you match does that make you a hypebeast? Dont get me wrong, im not into the whole pink and yellow sneakers with pink and yellow shirt, withyellow pants, and a pink hat.
but even i match my clothes to my kicks. like my Carmines with some jeans, white polo with a red tshirt underneath, and a my chicago bulls hat.
i hate to ask...but does that make me a hypebeast? haha
=]

how does that make him look ******ed it his style his swag and i agree with him jus because he matches doesn't make him a hype beast it just makes it anoutfit plus outfits look a lot nicer when you actually look like you care about them

Originally Posted by imazing1201

how does that make him look ******ed it his style his swag and i agree with him jus because he matches doesn't make him a hype beast it just makes it an outfit plus outfits look a lot nicer when you actually look like you care about them

Agreed. I can not leave my house unless I am comfortable with what I'm wearing and that it matches.

"swag" pops up way too much nowadays, but to be honest, the word serves a purpose. As far as NYC cats, you can't just look at these clowns inthese clown-"trendy" areas. Coming form a Bx resident, colored jeans is not really whats poppin'.

Originally Posted by krider31

sorry but you are a hypebeast, GOTCHA ]
lol could you please not lurk my myspace you creep.
This was to a 80's birth day party for one of my friends.
I dont dress like this.

Originally Posted by connoleee

alot of people on here aren't hypebeasts in my opinion.
just because you match does that make you a hypebeast? Dont get me wrong, im not into the whole pink and yellow sneakers with pink and yellow shirt, with yellow pants, and a pink hat.
but even i match my clothes to my kicks. like my Carmines with some jeans, white polo with a red tshirt underneath, and a my chicago bulls hat.
i hate to ask...but does that make me a hypebeast? haha
=]
lol no thats not a hype beast at all.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

how does that make him look ******ed it his style his swag and i agree with him jus because he matches doesn't make him a hype beast it just makes it an outfit plus outfits look a lot nicer when you actually look like you care about them
Thats how I feel.

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

I dont dress like this.
HYPEBEAST STYLE, lol, i was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, BUT, solistik was right, you've been exposed lol

micmorales wrote:
laugh.gif

this thread will never die

how can it?
there's too many hype beast to make fun of

and i declare people hype beast once they put this kind of stuff on their myspace
156wdiw.jpg

Hypebeast is the dumbest word. If people wanna dress like idiots, let them dress like idiots. Why the hell do people care so much...

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

Still wondering why this hasn't been posted here yet..

f1926e04cb0ec301de02020c85c35a8985a79050.jpg
Not trying to defend dude, but if he wasn't wearing the g-shock and the stupid LV pouch, 75% of you fools would call that a nice fit. Even though Ithink it looks horrendous, but hey, we all have opinions.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Not trying to defend dude, but if he wasn't wearing the g-shock and the stupid LV pouch, 75% of you fools would call that a nice fit. Even though I think it looks horrendous, but hey, we all have opinions.

Yeah NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

I dont dress like this.

autoloss homie.

Back
Top Bottom