OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

grin.gif
@ the 5th pic

damn this thread still alive? majority of the ppl in here cant dress i dont see whats so hypebeast about someone who cant dress.

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

These Dudes
smh.gif

Also go, or went to my school

I really think your just hating cuz on the last few pages you've been calling everyone who wears a hundreds tee a hypebeast.. I dont get it?? Just becausethey dress different than you or just like their friends doesnt mean there a hypebeast....STOP THE HATE
wink.gif

A lot of this stuff that has just been posted are pictures of either: clowns, herbs, people that can't put a decent outfit together, or just some prettybasic fits. Nothing very hypebeastish here. Just seems like this is just hate.

for real though, rethink that one. you posted one pic the guy of wearing something stupid as F***, and that made complete sense. but that's a t-shirt, hatand headphones. get over your beef with the guy.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

for real though, rethink that one. you posted one pic the guy of wearing something stupid as F***, and that made complete sense. but that's a t-shirt, hat and headphones. get over your beef with the guy.

Maybe All those things with those same HypeBeast Non Prescription $4 frames Makes this pic wat it is...You are more of a moron than he is.....
Oh yea no Beef.....He disses himself enough how he dresses cuz he tryin to hard....So just shut the **** up and get off my sack dude....

Back
Top Bottom