OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^^ how can you tell, who he is??

cause hes the dude in the reptar shirt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ Now those are some real Grade A HB's.
Those Jaspers are lookin fugazi and pink laces in the tan Yeezy's is a no go.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nawww the Jaspers are legit. Kid is from my city, his dad is nearly a billionaire, literally. His net worth was 750 mil or something crazy likethat but he recently got in legal trouble.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

nawww the Jaspers are legit. Kid is from my city, his dad is nearly a billionaire, literally. His net worth was 750 mil or something crazy like that but he recently got in legal trouble.
True

2nd coming of franalations with a fixed eye. the jaspers pic is kinda cool go, reminds me of mr. hudson. could use better pants

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by jphonix

guy's got a sicker collection than most people on this forum:

l_e11e1085e86a459f9915247d7a937850.jpg

l_31482ad0cc714cc7b2e0046d58e9f0fb.jpg

l_8239de9e94e5453dbcdef0907e9e1c25.jpg

I'll admit dudes collection is pretty tight. He got me beat on count and maybe even quality can't make out every last kick. Ill say a couple things though. 1. all my shoes have a meaning, be it penny ii,air max 95, jordan iii, griffey air max 1, (could go on but I'll stop here) I either had or wanted all these sneakers growing up, I would never buy red lobsters, yeezys or some of that other @+%$@%+@ dude has. 2. Most kicks I ever had at once was about 120 and at that point I thought my collection was watered down and got rid of all the stuff I didn't really appreciate. 3. I won't hate on this kid because c'mon he obviously is the type of kid that gets used for his money, and buys friends. I find solace in the fact that though I didn't have a rich mom, and grew up without my pops (did a 10 year coke bid from when I was 2-12), I got some good genes out of them! You can't buy genes lmao. I put all my kicks up that I get laid more in a month than this kid probably will ever get laid. 4. You can choose to hate on the kid but seriously people need to focus more on making themselves happy, working on the means to an end rather than bringing everyone else down. No most of us will never have that many kicks, but most of us have friends that are our friends because they like us (no alterior motives, not friends with us cuz we buy them !!!%) and we get laid by running game we don't have to pay for it. 5. Berth is like the great sperm lottery. You could come out the womb rich/poor, good looking/ugly, short/tall, athletic/uncoordinated It's a crap shoot, I'll take intelligence, looks, and athleticism over the money every day because I still have the tools to make money, dude will always be short with a lazy eye and low self confidence.

Plus the dude wears like a 6.5 or 7 shoe, he gets all the leftovers that no one else wants...
He buys everything just to say he has it...
Also, did you notice the titaniums, they're like a sz13... SMH...
His youtube videos are horrid, my neck starts hurting because I am constantly shaking my head when I watch them...
Its one of those things where you dont want to watch but you cant turn away...
i aint mad at em

Back
Top Bottom