OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by polkasquare

face it jphonix, you aint really that liked here. thats all we're trying to put across

i'm not here to win a popularity contest or make friends. i have a real life social life... i'm just here to talk shop about shoes...

on the contrary tho, i get plenty of compliments on my fits (just recently: "You always got those dope fits proto. Nice!!", "god damn dude you're fits are always clean as hell, %+%% what other people say. You're my favorite poster in the WDYWT"), private messages about what i'm wearing, props, and "don't sweat these lames" comments...

so it's pretty hard for me to ever place stock in whatever the few of you might say about me (i don't feel 95% of the fits and stuff on here either, so i don't blame you)...
how can you tell us to hop of your sack if you obviously like it when dudes get down on yours
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

People like him are one of the reasons people make fun of asians
mad.gif

l_239947f77df54901a2a1b519c6300926.jpg
Besides him and the girl being short, they both look normal to me.

face it jphonix, you aint really that liked here. thats all we're trying to put across

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He always replies to stuff like..
"I don't really care what you say cuz I got mad girls and shoes and a real life.... BUUUTT since you're bringing it up.. Everyone else lovesme.."
Either you care or you don't.

...I think you do.

yeah, yeah, yeah...

just sayin', sure, i got some haters on here... and that's cool, but it's just funny to me how you conveniently leave out that i get love too...

hate me or love me, i'm just here in my free time, talking shop about shoes... you come at me, i may reply, i may not... either way my life is great, idon't really know any of y'all, you don't know me, and it doesn't really bother me...

yeah, yeah, yeah...

just sayin', sure, i got some haters on here... and that's cool, but it's just funny to me how you conveniently leave out that i get love too...

hate me or love me, i'm just here in my free time, talking shop about shoes... you come at me, i may reply, i may not... either way my life is great, i don't really know any of y'all, you don't know me, and it doesn't really bother me...

lol

alright i feel kinda bad that all i do in NT is bash that guy, so if you guys want to see some hypebeasts, follow this link: kolokoycatcher.multiply.com/photosand feel free to share it on this thread. actually, if anyone has the time to post the pics on the thread that'd be great for the community.

that link just goes to show that the number of genuine sneaker collectors/appreciators in SE asia are really, really limited.

and it doesn't really bother me...

BS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow dude you're like the second coming of a powers... except i think NT liked him more
laugh.gif
I didn't, he was a total tool hanger on wannabe.

Yo yo Jphonix, i'ma real happy for you and imma let you finish but.......ah whatever.

The difference between APowers and JPheonix is that APowers was a joke, an alter-ego, an exagerated hypebeast character. He was out looking for the hate butthis dude JPheonix is who he is, it isnt some sort of social experiment or joke, he's dead serious.

and it doesn't really bother me...

BS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow dude you're like the second coming of A powers... except i think NT liked him more
laugh.gif

"Aspen Powers. Rap Icon, Lyrical Legend.."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I miss that dude

Originally Posted by 0704202134

APowers was a joke, an alter-ego, an exagerated hypebeast character.
i think that went over quite a few heads, some took him serious and supported it (probably the same ones supporting someone else)

Aspen P was definitely a funny character, dude had me
roll.gif
all thetime...."Asama bin got'em"
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

ayt guys, survey: Aspen P, Sport Freak, or Proto J? In terms of being a personality here on NT? hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom