OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by never wear them

Brazils are gonna be mine and the Creams are copped 2x.

Yo D... these and them Kobes are gonna make us sell more than just our bodies...

ED!! my body is gonna be tossed like a rag doll...
I need these!!

picking my thongs out now

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They have so many colors put together, I'm not even sure which ones coming out. Last I remember the RD is Fall, Fall means August with Nike....so that may mean they'll start hitting stores at the end of July.

Yup, all that we have and have not seen will release starting August(WBF event). Purple, yellow, green, teal, Canada, Angola, Lithuania, Durant USA PE, and more.Hyperfuse and hyperdunk 2010 will be worn during World Basketball Festival on August. Start saving money guys. :]thanksMarc
are you saying these are coming out?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Yo D... these and them Kobes are gonna make us sell more than just our bodies...

I need these!!

LMFAOO dawg! Hahaha

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

They have so many colors put together, I'm not even sure which ones coming out. Last I remember the RD is Fall, Fall means August with Nike....so that may mean they'll start hitting stores at the end of July.

Yup, all that we have and have not seen will release starting August(WBF event). Purple, yellow, green, teal, Canada, Angola, Lithuania, Durant USA PE, and more.Hyperfuse and hyperdunk 2010 will be worn during World Basketball Festival on August. Start saving money guys. :]thanksMarc
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yep, regular USA and Durant USA PE are both coming out.

Hell yeah! 100$ bucks. Love it Thank YouNike.
*fixed*
laugh.gif

Those USA will be copped, hopefully Finishline gets these they put new shoes on sale fast.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Ty, how do these feel on the feet?
nerd.gif

Like I can drop 35 with no problem and then go to the after party and dance the night away.

im not excited about any of the colors coming out on 8/5 but
ill sit out till the varsity purple ones. if those dont look good ill probably pass on all of them unless i find some value in a certain colorway.

im not excited about any of the colors coming out on 8/5 but
ill sit out till the varsity purple ones. if those dont look good ill probably pass on all of them unless i find some value in them.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yep, regular USA and Durant USA PE are both coming out.
*starts moonwalking*. are they planning to release them at the same time or different time frames? i'm in shanghai right now, and i saw the regular USA's are already out. any info on when Durants coming out?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I need these!!

LMFAOO dawg! Hahaha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

so whats the different between the USA releasing and the Durant USA?
good question
be535d9ee3c877d4acbe45e705fef7068d86fab.jpg

Not sure if this is the only difference or if these are even the ones releasing.

man some of the low tops are cool for casual wear, i hope they release a cool gray in the lows.  But for sure those royle blues that were posted like 8 pgs back are mine lol

I can't believe they're releasing the hyperdunk 2010 already but nike won't release these yet...with rondo wearing them in the playoffs and fiba champs coming up soon they should be flooding the market with national team, rondo's, usa's, even the creams for the summer time because I have a feeling these are going to sell pretty well, everyone may not want every colorway but it seems like there are ppl that like every colorway that we've seen pics of so far

^I think its a bad idea. Release what people already familiar with first and the release the "new" tech not too far afterwards, especially since everybody and the grandma that plays ball either has or knows about hyperdunks. But this is my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom