OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

the purple red and blue ones are SICK
eek.gif

now i need to decide which ones to get
smh.gif
maybe alll 3

the durant usa's are autocopped. mayyyyyyyyyyybe the aquas.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They are wonderful on the asphalt.
15e72c5.jpg
Damn I'm def feelin' this colorway. I NEED to cop these.

Im grabbing these as soon as they drop. Got a summer pro am ball team that starts up soon and these will match perfect. Might have to grab another pair to just rock like those reds... 
 I got a Finishline booklet in the mail the other day that said they will have 6 colorways of these available 8/19. I have been waiting for asolid date and this is the best I have heard or seen so far. 

.35 oz sounds isn't bad at all seeing that these are mids. I'm guessing the lows will be a tad bit lighter than the Kobes. If I can find my scale I'll weigh the lows and let you know.

i'm in love with these joints..ty's pics sold it for me awhile back but i saw a bunch of colorways in person today and should be getting a pair tomorrow
pimp.gif

the navy/whites are
pimp.gif
, all orange and white
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

this shoe is just
sick.gif
..hope to lock down as many cw's as possible

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Yo MeloVP where you getting your pair? Im trying to grab a pair before my pro am team starts next Monday
internship perk
pimp.gif

sorry bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Im grabbing these as soon as they drop. Got a summer pro am ball team that starts up soon and these will match perfect. Might have to grab another pair to just rock like those reds... 
I got a Finishline booklet in the mail the other day that said they will have 6 colorways of these available 8/19. I have been waiting for asolid date and this is the best I have heard or seen so far. 

thanks for the info. I've been waiting for a solid release date on these myself. hopefully they drop sooner.

Damn these are so nice. Im gonna force myslef to only buy if i catch them on sale or their a Hoh pair i really like that wont be around long. Cant be getting into these like i do the kobes.

is the purple pair a GR??? i need those in my life!!! haha gonna be only non kobe pair for playing in my shoe rotation once thy drop!!! anyone else feel weird playing in mid/high tops after rigorously beating up kobe's??? haha it felt awkward wearing my iii's the other day haha

Back
Top Bottom