OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Is there any info on the lows? I was about to buy the mids for $70 but they felt too high and restricting, even though they do look better.

And those all whites released stateside?

I might have to try and get a pair of Aquas though after seeing those pics. Good pickups

^^^^ I am looking for the lows too...those highs do feel restricting and they bother my achilles...

Originally Posted by warriors510

Footlocker lady said we couldnt use the coupon on house of hoops hyperfuses? did this happen to anyone else.
the lady at footlocker HOH serramonte told me the same thing....sucked...

Footlocker lady said we couldnt use the coupon on house of hoops hyperfuses? did this happen to anyone else.

i just went yesterday to HOH LA and i got a brasil hyperfuse with the coupon -_-

Originally Posted by havoc11

i just went yesterday to HOH LA and i got a brasil hyperfuse with the coupon -_-
That's not a HOH location. That's a Footlocker with a House of Hoops. You can't go to a HOH standalone store and use the coupon.

Originally Posted by havoc11

That's not a HOH location. That's a Footlocker with a House of Hoops. You can't go to a HOH standalone store and use the coupon.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

John.. Your spoiled... Kobe has spoiled you.!!
so true,  since the Kobe IVs I hate wearing highs or mids.....they just dont feel right.

cant find he del/sol blacks anywhere.
tired.gif
mad.gif

How are you guys getting the $30 off $100? they list as 99.99 at footlocker.com so youd have to buy something else to make it work like socks right? to get over that $100 mark

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

How are you guys getting the $30 off $100? they list as 99.99 at footlocker.com so youd have to buy something else to make it work like socks right? to get over that $100 mark

Nope they do it, tax...

Wore these for the first time today to ball in... I absolutely LOVE THEM.. I think my fav. colorway !

aquahyperfuse.jpg

Just got my first pair to ball in, they USA Durants..I had to go up a half size but real comfy cant wait to hoop in em tommorow

^^ Nice man.. Yea the Aquas really turn heads..

Wore my Bruce Lee Kobe's today around the city, 99% of people in Nike/Sneaker stores had no idea what they were LOL... Also really stand out ! May get the del sol Hyperfuses hmm!

Back
Top Bottom