OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

C'mon guys is that LOGO REALLY a big deal?
eyes.gif

i dont mean to come at you guys, but a logo? as long as its NOT OD big then its cool.. and besides when you put em on ya feet you will barely notice it

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

eyes.gif

i dont mean to come at you guys, but a logo? as long as its NOT OD big then its cool.. and besides when you put em on ya feet you will barely notice it
Seriously, I mean the logo is the logo.  The "older" version had a blockish number and letter type that frankly looked a little basic and "cheap".  Now the new logo is perhaps a little overdone and extensive but really?  Was anyone into this shoe or buying it because of the logo or the colorway?  I for one would be perfectly happy if it merely said Russell or Westbrook on the side just as the Brasil and France colorways did.  The colorway is awesome.  The logo may need a little work.  Still a x 2 for me regardless.  Can we put the logo bashing to rest now?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

eyes.gif

Seriously, I mean the logo is the logo.  The "older" version had a blockish number and letter type that frankly looked a little basic and "cheap".  Now the new logo is perhaps a little overdone and extensive but really?  Was anyone into this shoe or buying it because of the logo or the colorway?  I for one would be perfectly happy if it merely said Russell or Westbrook on the side just as the Brasil and France colorways did.  The colorway is awesome.  The logo may need a little work.  Still a x 2 for me regardless.  Can we put the logo bashing to rest now?
I just said his logo is ugly, I never said it killed the shoe. 
eyes.gif

These shoes are just so stanky I can't wait to get these I can't decide between the black/white, del sol/black and photo blue/black 
roll.gif

Im gonna need those eggplants w/ the clear sole
smokin.gif

And it looks like they might have scrapped thed clear soles on the noen yellow joints...

Westbrooks looks real good.

Wore my Brazils for the 1st time this week and absolutely need another pair of fuses

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

The black and green joints Rondo got on tonight, are clean.
Hope they release those.
d26bef253730a8d591ef0ba7b5a71ffb-getty-.jpg

These are still the best Rondo Hyperfuses.

NBA+Finals+Game+6+Boston+Celtics+v+Los+Angeles+Vrv343Q0IiXl.jpg

Those John Wall Hyperfuses back a couple pages are fire! 
Feeling good today, so thought i'd snap a picture real quick.......

instead of the volt lows, how bout the mids/highs.

instead of the old joints, how bout an upgrade. 

wink.gif

5123559039_a20a18d039.jpg

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

Those John Wall Hyperfuses back a couple pages are fire! 
Feeling good today, so thought i'd snap a picture real quick.......

instead of the volt lows, how bout the mids/highs.

instead of the old joints, how bout an upgrade. 

wink.gif

5123559039_a20a18d039.jpg

thats just not right... FULL PIC !!! please?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom